hello hello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disintegration
hey everyone! i was lurking on the board and enjoyed reading some of the discusions in the threads, decided to join big grin

my name is Vicky, i'll be 17 in July. I'm a junior in highschool, from Spring, Texas. i play piano, use to play french horn, i like to draw, listen to music and have a good time. Happy Dance

yerssot
*gasps*
a lurker! embarrasment

well, hope you like it here smile do check out the music-forum, I take you'll like that one wink

§pearhead
huh Spring? laughing out loud heh...

welcome to the boards, you'll make friends pretty quickly here, if you have questions yuo can PM pretty much anyone else. see you around! big grin

Disintegration
hah, its right where houston is

i have a feeling this messageboard will become an addiction haha, there's just so many threads to look at! big grin

yerssot
we'll keep making more threads to keep you busy wink

Disintegration
sounds good big grin

§pearhead
Welcome to the addiction...most of us are hopelessly hooked yes

Shoukan
Welcome to the boards! Have fun and enjoy your stay here!big grinbig grinthumb up

cool

sexybeast99
hope u like it here!!! big grin

Fire
hey there, enjoy your stay stick out tongue

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
you know, one of this days I'll smack raz for giving the blush-smilie here the same as the "gasp"smilie on msn!

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

eleveninches
hi. welcome

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.