What gets..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
you really pissed off on here

for me its gotta be people thinking im a guy

lil bitchiness
When people use word ''gay'' as an insult pisses me off!

TrAnCeDuO
i hate it when the average retard barges into the anime board and makes a bunch of DBZ threads that are already made

BackFire
When gothics do anything or say anything.

When I hear someone say Queen of the Damned is a good movie.

When I hear stupid teenagers using obnoxious slang.

Going to Jury Duty, what a crock of shit.

dave123
that's not on KMC, BF stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
that makes me so mad mad

bardock
um people that think the know everything on a certian topic

Punkyhermy
When people start picking on me simply because their veiws are different than mine...

BackFire
Ah, my bad....in that case...

When people make a thread claiming they're a vampire, or they have powers of some sort.

When someone shows "gothic pride".

When someone uses the patronizing " roll eyes (sarcastic) " face during an argument to try to take away credibility from your statement, because they know their own argument is weak anf flawed.

When someone makes a thread that's been made several times before. This is double annoying when one of the previous threads on the topic is still on the first page of the forum.

PrefectRonnykin
punky- yea that really sucks

MC Mike
When people are ignorant. erm

Dogbert
When people use these smilies in every other post:

no expression
hysterical
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Happy Dance

RaventheOnly
the oppiste sex thing and when people ask questions to things they already know the answer to , like the logic in something when the obvious answer is that that persn is bored.

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
whn ppl rite lyk dis

BackFire
O sht lil, dats a big 1, OMGZ I cnt blv i frgot tht, LOLZ

Silver Stardust
Heh, lil, I HATE that...

Let's see...when random people PM me and hit on me. Okay. There are only certain people on KMC that are allowed to hit on me, and they know who they are. Everyone else, back the hell off.

When someone starts bashing someone else because their views are different.

When people make a zillion of the same thread...there's a search function, USE IT.

BackFire
So....Silver Stardust.....what's your measurments?

Silver Stardust
...stick out tongue BF

MC Mike
no expression

hysterical

HockeyHorror
yes

yes

WORD! laughing out loud yes

yes get an excuse laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

§pearhead
When people write in all caps, and the new guys who barge in here with their sole purpose to wreak havoc, such as making "you all suck!" threads erm

Silver Stardust
Yeah, those too.

WindDancer
Doesn't pissed me off, but folks that are kissers makes it annoying.

Linkalicious
mine is when people rip apart new members, and i hate when a whole group of people pick on a member who flew off the handle earlier.

If someone cussed you out....Let it go. Don't go back and forth with them, because that proves you're even lower than them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.