Shadowcat-The best X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Overall I think Shadowcat may be the X-men all other fall around. I think she is the most powerfull X-men on the same level as the Invisible Women, in my opinion even greater.
Her nija master skills, tought by Wolverine, are deadly.
She is intelligent enough to learn from Mister Fantastic.
If you fight the X-men I think your stratagy has to be to try to knock out Kitty first.
I hope in the next movie they forgo the childish central teenage love scenes and devote more time to the mature relationship between Logan and Kitty.
We all know all about googily eyes, its no mystery.

Mane
Shadowcat sucks

Into the Void
In the movies, Kitty is like 8 years old man.

Maelstrom
ya thats a fart, id rather see the heros than this kid sh*T

Joker1237
I may get rigged badly about this, But I perfer Jubliee over Kitty, I like Jubie over most of the X-Men. But Wolvie is tops in the comics.

Paola
shocking what's between her and Logan?

Shadow_King
why does SC get her own flippin thread in comic book disscussin?

Paola
'cause these people seem to like her?
it took a lot for her to have her own thread at the X-Men forum.... erm

Shadow_King
this is bull. shadow cat aint the best x-men

Kontraz
shadowcat sucks... "wow, i can walk through solid objects!" Woopdy-f*ckin-do!!!

Magee
Shadowcat lol, most powerful xwoman? Well ok yea if u wanna rob a bank or spy on someone, she's the one.... but most powerful wink I cant see how she even comes close.

Ironman 66
the best x men is colossus gambit and wolverine

Magee
Collosus. I love him. Wait, no.... I loveD him. Why is he dead? sad
I mean it must of been pretty obvious to the xmen that he was gonna test it ffs!!! miffed:

Ironman 66
yeah hes 1 of my favourites

Ironman 66
how did he die anyway

FeceMan
How the hell can you even compare those two?

Ironman 66
thats true they both have totally different powers

ScarletSpider
Shadowcat is kind of...eh. She's never had a good outfit/costume. And they always talk about her being super ninja, but she never really does anything.

And is it just me, or is it kind of, really fuggin' creepy that she used old bone claws that snapped off of Wolverine as weapons for awhile? Icky.

Ironman 66
she is a crappy hero

Maelstrom
She's even more powerful than the Vison. Kitty can make others intangible. She can leave you inside a solid object, killing you instantly.
Im not saying she can't be caught with her guard down but while she's intangible, only molecular things seem to effect her, like Plague's touch.
She can walk on air.

who?-kid
I thought Ogun taught her being a Ninja ?

But not for long, if I remember correctly. Only as long as she can hold her breath.

Maelstrom
Honestly i missed the kitty/logan mini series where she became a ninja or where her fighting skills were explained.

Kontraz
i think she's a pathetic character really. I used to think she was decent, but now looking back at it, she is just so... shallow. SUre, she's BEEN through a lot, but that doesnt add character, just experience.

Maelstrom
People are scared of "the Deep", that's why the characters all appear shallow. They depict her abilities and avoid development of them. She has some really cool traits that you have to use your imagination to extrapalte on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.