Brock Lesnor on the Vikings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What do you think of this? I don't follow NFL very closely but I think this has got to be something worth talking about.

I voted won't last but I can imagine the possibility of him staying a role player.

wuTa
i said he wont last...football wasnt even his main sport in college (im not even sure if he played football in college).....i think ahemd green is gonna run circles around him and farve are gonna eat him alive since there in the same division....i think he;s the next brain bosworth....all hype

Myth
He hasn't played since High School and he is now 27.

Linkalicious
he'll get ruined. This is more of a publicity stunt than anything. Sure he has the body to be a football player, but professional football players are some of the best athletes in the world...

He's not fast enough, and he won't have proper technique....he'll get murdered.

Myth
Its one thing if he was a good football player and now 9 years later, he is about 80 lbs of muscle heavier, but he was always huge and never advanced passed high school. If he thought he was NFL capable, he would have tried a long time ago.

DanZeke25
i picked he wont last

SlipknoT
He wont last

Cinemaddiction
Exactly what "role" would he play? There's going to be a clashing of egos, should he and Randy Maw get near one another.

I think Brocky will be the star..of the practice squad.

LeAtHerRFace
Brock Lesner, built and looks like he can handle some serious shit. Including the ones that come out of his ass at night erm. He has good qualities, but he isnt made for NFL. He would get f*ucked up. He should just stick with the fake wresting bizz. Notice how I said "fake." Because he wouldnt stand a chance in real wrestling either.
Wrestling and Football... Not for the faint of heart.

wuTa
he wrestled in college and i think he even won a state championship so he wouldnt get worked in real wrestling...but the NFL is gonna eat him alive and i cant wat to see it

Myth
Well of course he won the state championship. Everybody else in his weight class would have been a fat piece of crap.

BackFire
He'll be begging McMahon for his old job back by the end of the season.

wuTa
toshay

I rule
Lesner wont stand a chance at proffesional football players who dont run around in their underwear hitting people with chairs

cal31
I went and saw the Vikings training camp and he's the real deal. He has it all, just will take a little time. You see what he did against the chiefs, he destroyed their line, so yes he'll make it.

wuTa
you must be the dude he voted how will be a star eek! ......no i didnt see what he did to the chiefs but lesnar problay isnt a starter so he did good against the 2nd or 3rd stringers..the chiefs 1 string O line isnt that strong....he;s gonna get rocked this year

cal31
Um, sorry but I voted role player. It was against the 2 string, but for a person who hasn't played football in 8 years, and doing that good against players who have years more experience, well that's pretty good. I can't find it now but there was a list of all the players who had not played college football and then played in the NFL and many of them were solid career NFLers. So just because he hasn't played college doesn't mean a thing. This year he probably won't even be on the team, he'll be on the practice squad, so he won't get rocked. I agree he would if he played right away, but so would've many other rookie players if they had played right away their rookie season.

wuTa
who the hell voted he will be a star?........yea brian bosworth plowed people over in the preseason too and he got his ass handed to him during the league...you cant tell if he's gonna be a star off one game or training camp...ryan leaf looked like the real deal in training camp too....even with time and help he's gonna fall flat on his face....i'm sure those people on that list didnt have a layoff from football for eight years either

cal31
yeah they did, some of them were baseball players, some were basketball players that hadn't played since high school either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.