tell me so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
why do girls look so much hotter right after you dump them..?

why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

RaventheOnly
you don't know what you got till its gone stick out tongue

Corran
because they no longer have an ugly bloke hanging onto them wink

PrefectRonnykin
because ....

soundtrack
laughing out loud dont be mean stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Its the law of nature droolio

Not the same with guys...when i dump a guy, im all like ''ewwww why didnt i do this earler'' stick out tongue

diva

Corran
I don't mean to be, I just have tourrettes syndrome and I say what I think.

Corran
did you dump me yet???

Rad_1
THERE!!! THAT EXPLAINS IT!!!laughing

lil bitchiness
Never!! droolio

Corran
Awww my sweet little sugar dumpling kiss

soundtrack
laughing out loud

manchichirtchit
in most cases, i agree.

Linkalicious
Another weird thing guys will notice is.

Once you get a girlfriend...suddenly you become more desireable to the rest of the female population, than you were when you were single.

weird...

manchichirtchit
i know. everybody wants a piece of you when you're off the market.

~Angel~
Maybe some girls try to look better after they're dumped... as if to say "See what you're missing?!, maybe you shouldn't have dumped me! Nya nya!!"

Lydia
or maybe we're trying to look betta for other guys to notice us so that u would get jelous!evil face

~Angel~
all good reasons! evil face

Lydia
although i would not know wot its like coz i never been dumped b4! big grin

~Angel~
neither have I... but I can imagine what it would be like

Lydia
i supose you would want to look beta to show the person who dumped wot they are missin

~Angel~
*wink* that's the idea. the ultimate revenge...

Lydia
evil face

liltiggasmootay
thats true....i just got dumped from my bf a week ago....he has called me everyday asking to hang out and is still acting like were going out and is being nicer to me then he ever was when we were going out. Buying me things, hugging me, and inviting me on trips outta town, its like make up your ****ing mind. And guys say girls are confusing!

~Angel~
even if you dump them...(tee hee evil face ) it's still a great revenge tactic

Corran
you're all evil, evil I tells you.

~Angel~
When I broke up with my ex, he bawled. Couldn't even hold himself together... and he's the one who brought it upon himself. He gave me an ultimatum of 5 days to choose whether or not we would stay together.

It took him about 6 months... 6 MONTHS!! to leave me alone. He wanted to stay friends, but I knew that would never work once I started dating again. He even started stalking me...

So... If I seem a little bitter... that may be why.

Corran
OK, evil work at hand must have had him possessed, I was right then you are all evil evil face

~Angel~
evil face tee hee hee

manchichirtchit
beyond evil... girls on a mission... or a shoe sale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.