Mutant animals????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Where are they?

ScarletSpider
Isn't there some guy with a mutant Lobster. I can't remember his name, but someone brought it up on the Cable/Deadpool board, over in the Second-Stringers Sanctuary at comicboards.com

wuTa
are u talkin about lobster boy?....the dude with lobster like hands

ScarletSpider
No. Some guy named Gomi and his pet mutant lobster named Don. They showed up in the Fallen Angels mini-series in the 80's. Or so this person's post in a thread says.

http://members2.boardhost.com/Deadpools/msg/2952.html

FeceMan
I wish I had a mutant lobster.

Speaking of completely random yet mutant animals, I saw The Village last night. BIGGEST LETDOWN EVER.

Magee
oh cool i seen that advertised, looked alrite. Its shit then?

ScarletSpider
Oh no! I'm M. Night Shyamalan! Since I made one decent movie, I think I'm the coolest shit ever! Yeah right. Quit trying to be all spooky and scary. You suck.

FeceMan
It was a good movie, but the ending was a complete and utter letdown.

Magee
I'll probably go see it anyway.

lol who was that guy that made it? On the advert its like. M matherson p j film this rocks its good, go see it, mathew - The Village blink

Captain America
I thought the village was cool, and I am waiting for a mutant platapus man in a comic.

Into the Void
M. Knight(Night?) Shamylan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.