ROTK Extended Dvd Wishes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greenleaf_luver
What do you guys hope is on the ROTK extended dvd. I really hope they have the whole Eowyn and Faramir part. I would be so awesome. My friend told me that they filmed it atleast. Did you know it took one shot for them to do the Eowyna and Faramir part and twelve times for them to shoot Faramir being dragged through the gates be his horse after he was wounded. How sad is that? lol. How hard can it be to act wounded/uncontious being dragged by a horse!

Hwestariel
I'd say it would be kind of difficult be dragged in by a horse with just your foot attached big grin

Manôkhâu
Well, wish the Scouring was on it......
Waiting for the MOS! eek!

ladygrim
i dunno

Dom_Billy007
I hope they have bloopers this time! And the SUPER FUNNY cast commentary!

mah
As long as the scouring ISN't in... which it won't be... I'm satisfied.

muse5
kerry or canada...i luv it i luv it

i heard the commentary is going to be great, it always is, one of my friends and i watched it on ttt when we were bored one day, it was awesome

Elessea
i likes the commentary too, it was absolutly great...on TTT the whole Marijuana part had my friend and i laughing for hours laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
ranting the mouth of sauron!!! GAHH!! NEED MOUTH OF SAURON! HES LIKE ALMOST AS COOL AS THE RINGWRAITHS!

angelsflame265
I kinnda want to see the actors audtion tapes

darktim1
all I know is that their is a shot of faramir in the houses of healing after his father dies that could be it is'nt that where they meet.

darktim1
oh yeah the scouring was in the first movie the fellowship of the ring during the magic pool revealed the shire burning that was scouring of the shire.

Elessea
yeah, but if they atted teh scourging of the shire into the film, it would add an extra like 30-60 minutes, so they won't...

actors audition tapes would be neat yes

i agree yes definatly need the mouth of Sauron big grin

darktim1
their is a scene with eowyn and farmir falling in love.

Agent Elrond
Every from page 1 to 300+ in the book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.