what would happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symbiotespidey
just for fun, would a radioactive/enhanced spider give you powers, or would you just die?

freezedoom
Don't be dumb, of course you'll die.
In the movie, the guy doesn't gain spiderpowers.
It's all because of Stan "dumbass" Lee the creator
of Spiderman and other Marvel heroes.

Symbiotespidey
i don;t care if you criticize my thread, but please don't criticize stan lee in my posts, the man is a genius

grey fox
you evil son of a b***h freezedom yuo can insult spidermna you can insult symbyotes BUT YOU NEVER INSULT STAN LEE now why dont you go home and play with you superman toy,s and go kiss dc,s ass

FeceMan
Um...actually I think that the spider would die. And I HIGHLY doubt that the radiation in its venom would be enough to kill you, and said spider's venom would NOT alter your DNA.

freezedoom
Hello, I'm a anime/She-Venom person.
Do you really think that I like Superloser
Spidergeek and all the rest of the Marvel
ad DC comics weirdos expect She-Venom
Powerpuff Girls and the Teen Titans

§nakehead
poor choice in comics pal. Go pic up punisher,daredevil, and ghost rider...they can b!itch slap teen titan and powerpuff girls. I can see ghost rider shooting hellfire at the powerpuff girls and punisher kicking the @@#!@% out of the teen titans

freezedoom
Yeah, right as if.
Raven could crush even single weapons that the Punisher has
and The Powerpuff Girls could turn the Ghost Rider
into the Baby Rider

§nakehead
One blast of hellfire and the powerpuff girls would burn up and die. And old punisher would use all his military training to crush robin, b!tch slap starfire, and reprogram cyborg, put a leash on beast boy and destory raven dark arts

FeceMan
freezedoom, you just plain suck. Will you just leave the comics forums and go post on one of the forums that no one cares about. Like the general forum.

§nakehead
yeah, and dont critizize punisher and ghost rider

Koto K
Why the hell would you insult Stan Lee on a forum for one of his most renowned creations. Freezedoom, I suggest you don't talk to me anymore on these boards. Insulting one of my all time idols, is like insulting me personally.

§nakehead
freezdoom, she-venom is such a joke carnage is 100000x better than her

FeceMan
Actually, I bet She-Venom has a much better character than Carnage.

§nakehead
cause she has boobies!

§nakehead
come on kids lets bet how badly punisher and ghost rider could beat the teen tians and powderpuff girls

FeceMan
EDIT BUTTON.

§nakehead
hmm..I just saw freez doom come in and leave maybe he chicken out

Hostile
Actually, Punisher would gun down Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy with ease. He'd then set explosive traps for Raven and Starfire. It'd be quite easy.

Also, Stan "Dumbass" Lee? You can call him dumbass when you're as rich, succesful and popular as him, and not a second before. It takes more than just a rich family or a lucky break to make it as big as he's made it.

freezedoom
Sorry guys. I'm a bit nervous these days.
I didn't mean to badmouth Stan Lee.
He's the greatest of comic character creator ever.
It's because I've got a physical science summer
school exam this Friday and my mom is on
my back today.
Hope you can forgive me and let bygones be bygones and
all that.

Robo-Chocobo
ON TOPIC PEOPLE.

UNLESS THIS IS THE"WHY FREEEDOM SUCKS THREAD"
then GET ON TOPIC.

NO ONE INSULTS STAN LEE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. he brought us such gems as norman osborn as the green goblin. withough him, spiderman wouldnt existed. he started out in amazing fantasy.now look at him...

anyway, if i got bit by a radoactive spider, i would probably die. back then(in old amazing spiderman) when he gets bit, radiation was a little understood thing, standing right next to the materials, with no protection=dead as a door nob. if i got bit by a geneticly enhanced spider, then i would have powers, but i doubt i would be a super hero.

and guys.and gals. next time you see freezedom, dont insult him. its his opiion, and alhtough he now alienated everyone on this forum, let it go.

§nakehead
hey dude its all good

grey fox
hmmm ok but you must never dis stan lee agin it,s ok to dis superman because i only like one dc charcter and that is etrigan because he and ghost rider would make a kickass team

freezedoom
Do you guys know what I had on physical science this year?
55% and I need at least 65% to pass.
Talk about shit city!

§nakehead
man that sucks

freezedoom
You bet. Having the worst teacher of a difficult
subject isn't heaven either.

MaxCarnage
I love Stan Lee. but you have to admit he has sorta lost it over the years. But inventing those superheros we all know and love made him a legend

freezedoom
Righto. Chip Chip Chip, my good lad.
Good show, old bean and all that.

Venom05
EDIT

freezedoom
Before you explode of rage, Venom05.
Could I say something please.
The truth is I don't like the PPG, I only like Teen Titans
Cardcaptors, Mon Colle Knights, Kirby and Inuyasha.
And besides, what I said about Stan 'the man" Lee was out
of stress and anxiety.

freezedoom
Another correction about what I said.
I only like Teen Titans, Mon Colle Knights and Kirby.
And I don't think that Stan Lee has a nickname either.
I also did my repeat physical science test this Friday.

doctorstrongbad
The spider would die and if it bite you, you would also die. Stan Lee is the man. Did you see him on the Simpsons, he was really funny.

Spideys Sister
yo, freezee dome,listen If you were ticked off enough you woulda called Stan Lee Something soooooooo much worse.... Don't let it slip again.
Now,to the question , I would SO kick ass as a white costumed Spidergirl. Don't confuse me with some kid named parker niether.
I WILL kick some bad guy ass. Oh, and Stan has to be a geinius to come up with : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

doctorstrongbad
Maybe if the spider bite you then you were radiated you would live? Maybe not, but it would be cool to have Spider-man's powers.

Spideys Sister
stop being so damn negitive!!!!!!!!!!!!
They asked I answered. I don't see the rest of you doing that!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
stop being so damn negitive!!!!!!!!!!!!
They asked I answered. I don't see the rest of you doing that!

Who are you mad at? Why don't you calm down. It's just a thread.

Spideys Sister
I'm not mad ! If I was I wouldn't keep coming back here

doctorstrongbad
I wonder what would happen if you got bit by a gamma radiated spider? Would you die or become a hulk/spider-man?

Spideys Sister
LOL what the hell kinda combo is that?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
LOL what the hell kinda combo is that?

You would become a green, stronger spider-man. Kinda closer to the green goblin I would guess. smile

Spideys Sister
Thats what I'm saying. so when he gets pissed he becomes a green goblin thing? Why not the man-spider insted

doctorstrongbad
Um yeah, I never cared much for Man-spider. The spider-hulk thing would make him stronger but he would keep his mind. He wouldn't be like the savage hulk.

Spideys Sister
A green spider man... He look like hes gonna puke concider that..

Endenkton
Wow check it out.It's battle of the spammers.

Look out doctorstrongband it seems you've got competition in spidey's sister as being the last name in every god damn thread in the forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.