customer service

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
my a$$! i've been on hold for 20 minutes now. i've been put on hold one time for one hour and 20 minutes from the "award winning" customer service of dell... and i was transferred 3 times before some real help came. and it took an additional hour just to fix the f*cking problem. i went thru all the cordless phones in the house. thanks a$$h*les.

§pearhead
right, customer service's sole purpose is simply to make you think that whatever the problem is isn't their fault

Darth Revan
I don't know if anybody else reads Get Fuzzy, but they've been doing a series thing about customer service yes funny stuff

soundtrack
if i hav to wait for more than 10min i hang up. 1 time when i was trying to get a job at 'lonestar' the hostess there put me on hold for like 1/2hr. i hung up and called back ...luckily it wasnt the same person b/c i would hav cursed them out. erm

§pearhead
Yea DR, last week laughing out loud that was pretty funny

manchichirtchit
hell yeah! bucky katt rocks! rock

Tex
I dont mind so much the wait, I can do other things whilst incubating.
What really gets me is the ungodly music those wretches rape your ears with! puke

manchichirtchit
down with muzak!!!

Silver Stardust
Awww, man, I missed it...sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.