Eowyn and Wormtongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greenleaf_luver
I cannot see Eowyn and Wormtongue together, but some people do. Lots of people think they flirt too. What is your opinion?kicking

Bar-en-Danwedh
Miranda Otto, said she feels sorry for his caracter and may have even caved in to him.

Greenleaf_luver
yes...but still.

shaber
Get real!

ladygrim
its not really love or nething like that tho cuz grima had feelings for eowyn this is obvious .. but eowyn was more wise than he was and knew wat he was up to ... and to be honest who would go out with something a crippeled as GRima ...

BloomBabyGirl
he was just Naaahhhstay

ladygrim
even tho hes a minger hes my fav charcter

Manôkhâu
What are you talking about??
Grima, was no doubt the best looking guy in those movies.
I'm telling ya', chick's dig the whole 'death camp white' look.......stick out tongue

ladygrim
he had no eyebrows.... but as a charcter he was a minger but as a an actor hes more respectable

Manôkhâu
And, seeing as she was going to be made to marry her cousin, (who she had grown up with, and was like a sister to him), I can see anything possible.
If I had been her, I woulda' said:
"Uncle Theoden, **** you!"

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

ladygrim
ok looking at it like that i would prefer to marry grima ... isnt marrying ur cousin insest ... ( sorry i dont know who to spell

BloomBabyGirl
well back in the day anything goes

ladygrim
true ... its sick

Smodden
The relationship between Grima and Eowen is tragic, sad, unrequited, and downright disturbing...

I think Grima truly does Love Eowen. there is nothing worse than loving somone you know dosn't love you back...and you love them anyway, and you know that you can never have her, but you still love, even if its kept quitely to yourself and she dosn't know about it...
Think of poor Eowen...she didn't relize how her actions probably hurt him, how her words, and coldheartedness affected him in such a negative and destructive way...do you think that she got a glimpse of how he felt when she was rejected(gently) by Aragorn...and her love was torn away from her in the same way that grima's was...
I think out of all the troubles that grima had to endure, and all the treachery that he caused, all the pain he had, Eowen's rejection to him hurt him the most...even if it wasn't phsically, it is the worst pain you can ever experience, and that is what makes him a tragic character. Evil people have feelings too...and I wonder if he doubted himself and wonderd if he could have done somthing diferent that could change eowen's feelings towards him...
Grima's story is full of heartache and pain, and I do know that he truly loved her, even if it was in a twisted, distorted and distrubed way of loving...
Eowen had no idea of what he had to go thru...and I dont' think she realy cared...and that adds even more pain to Grima...Unrequited love can drive people to do terible things...love is a powerfull emotion and that goes both ways...if your love isn't returned it can drive you to destruction

BloomBabyGirl
that was so..poetic

Manôkhâu
Smod, I feel that way about someone.....

Smodden
realy?sad you still feel that way? who is she?

****off-topic*****
This is realy scary, and its kinda personal, but within the same hour I wrote that...My ex girlfriend called(amanda) and told me that she wants us to be together again, and how it will be diferent this time, but its up to me...she them asked if I loved her.

I was thinking of what to do...I was so freaked out...I had JUST wrote that thing about unrequited love...and now my ex-girlfriend is calling me and asking me if I love her. And I don't. Its not that she's a bad person, its not that I 'HATE' her. I just don't love her. I love sombody else...andmy love for that somone is extreme, and powerfull, and I love her more than anybody. SO I was freaking out and thinking how Amanda must feel...And how weird this is, that I JUST wrote somthing from HER point of VIEW!...and I didn't even know it....
I didn't want to lead her on...so I did what I had to...I told her that I don't love her...I sensed she was upset by the tone in her voice...she was trying not to show it i think, but I could tell...and I sorta felt for her...I told her not to be upset over me, because I'm not worth it...and she'll find someone else..I told her I still want to be friends...and she said ok...but I could tell she was realy upset that I didn't return her love...
the irony of this is so strange, but I hope she's not to upset, because she is my friend...at least I hope she issad
****off-topic*****

ok I had to get that out....carry on

Manôkhâu
How do you know it's a she.....shifty
No, it is. My ex-Kelly.....damn whore.......sorry, but she's a complete *****.....it might just be infatuation....
And erm-uh-I am sorry Smodden, for the way you feel.........confused
sad

muse5
hear hear!! :roll:

this is an (ahem) interesting thread... i gots no comment

Greenleaf_luver
Wow...people very dramatic in this discussion. I like it. Alright yes i do think the eowyn and wormtongue thing is gross if you consider them "together" but the person "Smodden" or w/e has a really good point.

ladygrim
its not that he loves sum 1 that doesnt realise his feelings because she does i think everyone in rohan does.. its more to the fact that she dislikes him that why he his evil streak comes in cus if eowyn loved him in the same way he does her he would more than likly be good

Darth Sauron
Grima is infatuated with eowyn
Eowyn isnt really too keen on him ever since he got drunk and said 'you know...worms just a name....im more like a snake wink'

muse5
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

i wasn't expecting that, funniness... i need that after a crappy day

ladygrim
lol.....

Darth Sauron
blink

ladygrim
wat r u like ... mad mad person

Darth Sauron
What am i like? You tell me yes
IMO im a very sweet young innocent boy...

ladygrim
INNOCENT... really

Darth Sauron
yes

Smodden
hysterical

ladygrim
omg wat a sweet smily i have fallen in love wit something yellow ...

Smodden
isn't he darling?....his name's eezyyes

ladygrim
ladygrim luvs lil yellow eezy

Darth Sauron
hystericalwhip

ladygrim
r u taking the miky

Bar-en-Danwedh
poor wormy....

nobody loves him...
no one feels sorry for him...

sad

ladygrim
i do ... he's my fav character in lotr .....

shadowy_blue

Discos
if he wasnt so evil am sure Wormtongue would have been some drunk college's chick last resort.

I felt sorry for him when Eomer held him and he stared at Eowyn - but then he got Eomer restrained and thats a nono in my books.

In conclusion NO I certainly couldnt see that happening and wouldnt want to - I mean come on, faramir or Wormtongue?

Smodden
I don't think that ppl are saying worntongue is beter than faramir or he's even another choice....but I DO think that wormtonuge felt strongly for Eowen...and did love her even if it was in a twisted sort of way...

and great poem as usual s-b...smile You realy captured grima's emotions...you trapped some wild thing, some wretched wiked horible pain of grima...Your briliant.

ladygrim
kwl... but very true...

shadowy_blue

shadowy_blue
Thank you, sir. big grin

Exabyte

Smodden
Indeed.cry

shadowy_blue
LOL..thanks Exa. smile

Smodden...big grin

Discos
oh yes smodden I have no question that Grima did infact love Eowyn,

ladygrim
smile.....

Smodden
lady grim ur on a roll

ladygrim
me....lol

seretur
Wormtongue + Eowyn...
tv_horror yucky

mc pee pants
sure, why not. pity booty.

ladygrim
i dont see them together either to me its one side realtionship really wormtongue 'adores' eowyn on the other hand eowyn despizes wormtongue...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.