AIM No Longer Free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
Is this true?

Dear AIM users,

Because of our overloading of our servers, we are being forced to extract our non-active AIM users. Because this is a free service, AOL has exceeded the budget for the AIM service. We are asking that you send this exact message to 20 other AIM users to ensure us that you're an active AIM user. Our system tracking devise will pick up this message to keep you on our active list. You have 72 hours to complete this task or your service will be cancelled immediately. Starting August 10, 2004 we will be charging a small fee for registering of a screen name for AIM. Thank you for your time and for using AOL or AIM.

Sincerely,
Mark Jenkins
AOL Time Warner

§pearhead
Holy ****ing shit, that's not cool messed

Silver Stardust
WTF?

*goes to check email*

PrefectRonnykin
oh no cry

Silver Stardust
I didn't get any email like that...did you get that in an email or was it on the AIM site?

silver_tears
It's a chain letter stick out tongue
I get those in msn all the time mad

MC Mike
I think it's a load of crap (chain letter) but might as well post it. stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud it has to be, I just went to check my mail and had an email from AIM, but it was just one of their newsletters that I always get roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dogbert
It dosn't affect me much; I don't really use AIM happy

Silver Stardust
For some reason most of my friends don't have/hate MSN...so I'm on AIM a lot...

Lianslo
^neither do i...but i get things like that about hotmail all the time...its just a chain letter...i wouldn't worry about it MC...i just delete them! smile

MC Mike
I don't get any in MSN. messed

furryman
laughing out loud I got one for MSN which was so blatantly fake confused and people forwarding actually believed it

dave123
only a dimbass would fool for that stick out tongue

Korri
m'kay

lil bitchiness
eek! MSN is so cool!! droolio and it has good smilies!! yes

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Its because people dont think logically. If that was the case, they wouldnt be asking anyone to foward anything, they would inform everyone individualy stick out tongue

Korri
^ i am still your ameoba you know wink

lil bitchiness
droolio yes i know!! wooo!

Korri
love i cant get on msn at all again!! sad

Tari Ringeril
I think there is something on Urban Legends saying that was fake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.