New York Ripper: What Did You Think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Voorhees
Hi everyone. This is my first thread so please be gentle. LOL. I was just wondering which of you had seen a movie called the New York Ripper made by Lucio Fulci and what you thought of it. I thought it was an awesome movie, a mixture of who done it and gore. I never thought i would enjoy something like that but i really did. Anyhoo please tell me what u thought of it if you have seen it id be interested in others opinions. Thanks.

Cinemaddiction
QUACK QUACK..Well, I thought it was pretty hokey..QUACK QUACK..and thought it was on par with "Zombie 2"..QUACK QUACK..I'd recommend "The Beyond" over this anyday..

Quack.

Voorhees
Ive seen The Beyond ,House by the Cemetary, Zombie, New York Ripper and City of the Living Dead. I think Fulci is a genius. His movies are awesome, he always the goreiest scenes, hes a legend. Ive started to really get into the Italian Horror Genre. Umberto Lenzi's Cannibal Ferox is awesome as well, and Deodato with Jungle Holocaust and Cannibal Holocaust. Man so many awesome movies. But i really loved New York Ripper. It was unreal, how cool is the killer talking like a duck. It was hilarious. I love that kind of weird stuff. So i just wanted to get some other peoples opinions to see what they thought of it.

The Redeemer
Damn that villain with the quacking voice... wink I don't think TNYR is up there with Fulci's "zombie quartet" but it sure as hell is strong stuff...leaves a bit of a nasty taste in one's mouth...probabley his last *great* film IMO...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.