special talents!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
what are some of your special talents?

one of myne is that i can belly dance eek! im good at rolling my belly eek!

Raven Guardia
I can draw well and I'm good at talking to people when they are upset and helping them.

Kotaro
i'm good at art, tho its normaly stuff that's messed up and demon like but thats me for ya

m!$hA
i wish i was good at drawing! if i could wish for 2 things to be good at it'd be singing and drawing!

Kotaro
i'm sure your great at singing anyway, just don't think about it and just sing away

m!$hA
i do, lol, and im sure it scares the sh!t outta my friends!

Samurai Girl
i cant do nuffing

Kotaro
well what is your job LOL

m!$hA
you can look pretty without even trying niccie!

Kotaro
see that what u think but i bet they love it! happy u just have to believe in yourself m!$hA and the talent will come out of u, just like my drawing

m!$hA
laughing sure baby roll eyes (sarcastic)

Samurai Girl
thanks mish. but right now pretty is a sad word

Kotaro
yep just believe it, but i bet ya great anyway LOL i know this other girl that thinks shes crap at singing but her voice is divine tho its great

Kotaro
how come every model i ahev know one this site is now quitting to go with the one they love, and ist always models who are meeting ppl from kmc too

m!$hA
because models can get the love of their life....unlike me...weep

Samurai Girl
what kotaro

Kotaro
same with me i really liked this girl for 2 years LOL and she just found out i likd her about 1 week ago and now she says she has to move house so i will never see her again and that sux really but i'm single and looking, plus i'm trying to forget about kim wilde, that was her name sad

m!$hA
aw poor baby!
where do you live?? in america?

Kotaro
no england and yeah i'm really upset about that but i guess i have to move on even tho i think abotu her all the time still and have dreams about her so its kinda hard to forget abotu her sad

kofmaster
burning things blink i guess

m!$hA
how did i know you were going to say that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Samurai Girl
luke burning things aint a talent

m!$hA
laughing out loud

.::Levi@than::.
burning things aint a talent..... but it is a skill

Kotaro
whos burning things and i live in england

Samurai Girl
and as for models quitting work tht is a question only they can answer. I'm a part time model so it wud not be abig thing if i left because i wud rather be loved by one man then be adored by loads

m!$hA
as would any one nicci!

Kotaro
thats sweet i think, just i will never be loved like that sad

m!$hA
yes you will!

Kotaro
well i want to be just nothing good has been happening to me, no wonder i have been drawing things like my sig sad

kofmaster
messed its my talent here on kmc evil face

kofmaster
messed do i know u?

m!$hA
a lot of people want to be loved nick.

Samurai Girl
you have to find the right guy..look at me im 21 and only now have i found him

Samurai Girl
its nicole

Kotaro
21 geez i'm 16 nearly 17 and i have nobody but i want to be loved so much

kofmaster
oh no expression burn..*sparks lighter and burns you*

Samurai Girl
dont wish your life away looking for love let love come to you.

m!$hA
do you know how many nights i lie in bed wishing for someone to love....someone to love me? ok i actually cant think of any night that i havnt erm

Myth
Sometimes, if I try really hard, I can shit air. eek!

Kotaro
well yoyur a cutie m!$hA i saw them pics and i think how can u not have a bf thats not possible LOL your so nice

m!$hA
eek!

Kotaro
ist true tho how can u not have a bf LOL

m!$hA
i dunno....i prefer older guys i guess! i dont do too well with guys my age!!.......most of my guy friends are 16/17!

Samurai Girl
not every1 needs a bf. sometimes bf are nuffing but violent men who seem sweet at first till they hit you

m!$hA
*awkward silence*

Samurai Girl
haha but not all men are like tht i found my prince now

Corran
I can breath through my ears confused

m!$hA
not many men are like that....but some are JERKS! jerks who wreck your life forever!

Kotaro
no thats not me and i apologise on behalf of my gender for what happened to u thats awful tho, are u okay and i'm not a bad guy i would never hurt a girl i would protect her ya see i was rasied around girls all my life and i would never do anything to hurt them never

Samurai Girl
aw he is a sweetie

m!$hA
if only every guy were like you!

but mainly its the men who are like that! i dont feel that cumftorble around men anymore.....well any man thats older then 25!!

Myth
Exactly, I need a gf. stick out tongue

RagingSilent
um, talent?.. i guess drawing. I've been drawing most of my life, and you'll most likely always find me with a pencil behind my earbig grin.

m!$hA
sad

Kotaro
i am always like this tho i hate seeing girls upset too and i do anything to make them happy wink

golden moon
I also want to be loved by someone...

and...
I can sing... and dance...

m!$hA
i gotta go now sad by all
xxoo misha!

Kotaro
aww well okay seeya m!$hA love u bye

Samurai Girl
and you make amazing sigs!

golden moon
thanx...

but noone has ever loved me except my family...

Corran
And there is no greater love than the love of a family, some people don't even have that, be happy.

golden moon
yeah but if only my family loves me...

and noone else ever loves me...

how will i have a life...
ok now I am 14 but think if this thing goes on?!!!

.:†Ferrari†:.
im pretty good at boxing, im good on motorbikes, sumtimes good at fixing things like, cars, bikes....

Samurai Girl
wait till your in college i bet guys will be eyeing you up.

LeAtHerRFace
Umm...
Not giving up.
Striving to always be #1, having a kick ass mind of NEVER EVER wanting to lose.

Corran
If you haven't found anyone by the time you are 30, start worrying. But before then just enjoy the joys of life and whatever will be will be.

golden moon
you have to see me I am agly...

you are a model... everyone likes you...

Corran
You are 14 for pity's sake, you will develop and change, everyone is beautiful to someone.

Kotaro
LOL yeah thats true

Samurai Girl
eva thought they like me only cause im a model and erotic dancer.

m!$hA
eek! embarrasment

golden moon
I hope...

but my friends, they all have a bf... my best friend had 14 bfs! and I have never had one...

m!$hA
like me! you should be happy your family loves you!

m!$hA
your special talent is being hot droolio

m!$hA
looks arent everythng you know!

.:†Ferrari†:.
smile

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud Nah... I dont think so confused

Kotaro
laughing out loud hmm wink

m!$hA
well it comes naturally dont it!!!!

btw hello i havnt talked to you in ages!
i missed you sad

and heya furry happy

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud is that refering to me? confused

*hugs and kisses*

golden moon
I know that...

but do guys know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kotaro
i do, that girl i loved kim wilde was so nice to me and so pretty just everybody thought she was not nice because she had ginger hair but no her person is great i love her but i guess thats that really if i can't see her again sad

m!$hA
most guys do know that, yes! its just that they perve on the good looking girls, thats all! it doesnt mean they dont like girl who arent beautiful erm because really everyone is beautiful in their own different way!

@ sean: it was al for u except the last bit!
hug kisses
are you back to stay now??

golden moon
some guys like you kotaro are very nice...
all the others that love only looks are jerks... anyway they only stay with you until they get bored... or find someone prettier...

guys like you are hard to find...

LeAtHerRFace
Oh ok.. thats cool. LoL its like 1:00 ova here so Iam gonna "jet". Peace.

Ive been here for a while. You just come on at the wrong time stick out tongue...

Anyway, peace out Misha *hugs and kisses*

m!$hA
aw weep i always miss you,.....no fair!

sadwalk
by hen baby, luv ya!

Kotaro
thats nice thanks, and the weirdest thing is i'm single and looking and i still have not got a gf sad and yeah i don't just go for looks tho i like weird girls too LOL it makes them interesting but well that me laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.