IronMAn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
so i am not new to this thread and not known I am ironman i like ironman ALOT and venom to i love to play heroclix and spidey games but I went they ironman name casue to many venom fans out there lol venomfan himself. so if you ever need a Q about ironman or venom ask me or some one hello to every one who sees this topic.

Paola
uhm... hello and welcome to KMC
I'll move this thread to the comic book section, ok? this forum is for Spiderman....

moving...

FeceMan
Lol.

Thank you for that background information that no one cares about. You don't see anyone asking me about MY name, do you?

§nakehead
welcom to the kmc an ignore fenceman

ScarletSpider
Use. More. Periods. Please.

Into the Void
and spellcheck

Magee
lol @ periods. Their called full stops where i live blink

Mane
yeah most people on this forum like to talk in all one breath and never use punctuation and they make fun of other people when all it does is make them look dumber and at night they go home and cry to their mommy about it

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yup thats all you hear on here is people bitchin* about improper typing but really noone gives a shi*.

Linkalicious
Lets not rip the new guy on punctuation and grammar after his first posts.

There's no reason to scare away new members... or is there. shifty

Ironman 66
feceman whats your problem you argue with everyone there just posting there opinion

FeceMan
Not arguing. Just stating the facts. We didn't ask for information about him and he didn't need to create a thread about it.

No offense Ironman, I'm just not the most subtle person. Just don't make stupid threads or not use the edit button and you'll be fine smile.

bardock
ironman66 what is up with you hatin on the whizzer? and feceman does have a point

Ghetto Goblin
welcome to KMC and pleaz DO listen to feceman, he's the only person with a point here. and no one here needs to know about you, this is a spiderman forum.

flupa....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.