the hyperspace draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
alright, I hereby announce that it is the duty of every person on this forum who has paid for hyperspace to tell all that has been bestowed to them about General Grievous on this most glorious of threads. please use spoiler tags for those who don't wish to read the good parts (but will anyway cause of the temptation to hilite) Please send pictures via PM too. please?

Mr.Deflok
ht
tp://www
.villagephotos.co
m/viewpubimage.asp?
id_=8099183&selected=798065

DarkJediStoops
Just to be nice, here is the good General. For payment... visit the link in the sig and pass it to all your perverted friends. big grin

And Mods... please feel free to delete this pic, if it's not allowed. embarrasment

Darth Jello
thank you. they didn't write anything about his background or design?

yerssot
you're not even sure if it's allowed or not? Of course it's not! it's clearly stated on hyperspace you're not allowed to post it any place else

DarkJediStoops
I meant the mods can delete if they don't want it posted here. But for your information, Lucas can kiss my big fat hairy backside. cool

Edit :

I have asked the mods to delete the picture, I thought I was being helpful... but that's not good enough for you? laughing

yerssot
from time to time they should make annoying people get a ban from live roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkJediStoops
Then who would people laugh at if you weren't here? cool

yerssot
no one, I'm the one that makes the world goes around smokin'

DarkJediStoops
laughing laughing laughing

Darth Jello
that's why I said pm-private message by request like everyone else on this board. not out in the open on a public thread. geez... I bet you brag to cops about "the awesome bong I just bought".

DarkJediStoops
If you want to know things, then I suggest you pay up and join Hyperspace. Stop being such a cheap skate.

But if your looking for hyperspace pics, webdocs and whatever then I'd also suggest looking on Kazaa, it's full of them.

Darth Jello
I'm sorry that i can't afford the finer things in life, sweety. being part of a community hear I thought I'd mooch off the friendly people here and go on star wars wellfair until sometime between 2005 and 2007

cornponious
Personally, I think it's completely lame on Lucas' part to make people pay for pictures and information. He has plenty of money.

yerssot
it's even more retarded to PAY for it stick out tongue

RobBo
Laffin My Fckin ass off!!

But it's true...on SW.com you get to chat to rich prick yuppies who can afford to PAY for an avatar or PAY for font size....jeez George, we paid already, we watched your goddamn movie dozens of times at the theater.... how the hell much money do you need for fks sake??

DarkJediStoops
It's only $20 a year! cool

And besides, I didn't join hyperspace for the avatar or to chat with those morons because I'm a member of a proper board. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also post here because this board also has it's good points about it. eek!

RobBo
Multiplied by all the other mugs who cough up their shekels equals a tasty turnover for next to nothing in return.

DarkJediStoops
Yeah I'd agree about that. Hyperspace does seem pretty crappy, but I'm quite happy with what I am getting for only $20.

Happy Dance

Darth Jello
that's like 125% of my insurance copay. I could use that money in the campus clinic to get a prostate exam on a lonely afternoon.

Mr.Deflok
I'm one of the SW geeks who bought and buys the action figures... A couple of years back I began to work out how much money I had spent on SW, once I got to $1000 I didn't feel well enough to continue counting.

Heck, I watched Episode II in the theatres 13 times (mainly 'cause there was nothing to do in the mornings before lectures at Uni).

And I don't own a credit card so I can't pay for Hyperspace... also, I'm guessing that if they have competitions they'll only be made available to residents of America (since outside the borders of U.S.A. the world does not exist).

Darth Jello
there are only 3 ways to watch a movie in the theater, 1. sober 2. drunk (cool special effects) and 3. while in the throes of "activity" or "quasi-activity".

anyway, back to Grievous, does anyone have any new information? Is it true that under the mask is a mechanical, somewhat human face with visible eyestalks and braincase?

Mr.Deflok
He's supposed to be an alien underneath with very Darth Maul like eyes. Much like Vader he's more machine than man (alien in this case).

Darth Jello
I thought he was just a brain, eyestalks, and spinal fluid

Mr.Deflok
Pretty much, but I think there may be more of a face behind the mask (no body though), one of the HS pics of him had a close up of his eyes and you could see bumpy green flesh around is orange eyes... some have gone so far to say his eyes look like Jar Jar's... and some have gone even further and said Ep1's Gungan General Tarpals is General Grevious *groan*

JKozzy

Darth Jello
one of the millions of spoilers out there claims that under the mask, grievous has some kind of metal face below the sick brain and eyes. Whatever the Jedi did to him, it was a lot worse than what happened to Vader. Do you think the rumor about his parts being used to build vader is true? (lucas saying that we'll see parts of the vader armour in episode III)

yerssot
well, GL did say that, so either we see that guy from the Techno Union again (that voicebox he had could be placed on Vader) or it's Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.