If you could hang out with your all time superhero what would you do or what would yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
for one no id hang out with raven and bang her brains out or starfire black fire tara wonder women wonder girl typhoid mary elektra you get the point...

I'd hang out with iron man ask him to make me a suit like his and then fight crime along side with him.

or be with venom and ask him to find or spawn a symbiote for me.

Alpha Centauri
I'd hang out with Surfer to see Space and stuff. Mostly all the Space that man will never reach.

Probably the only other one would be Deadpool.

-AC

Shadow_King
hey alpha you changed your av and sig to deadpool cool but not cooler than SS.
i would hang out with Thor. i do not know what to ask him or what to do.i guess maybe he can take me on a tour on asgard.

Laviera_j
I would travel ancient lands with Xena, or I would hang out in the old kingdom learning charter magic with Sabriel

FeceMan
Of course, this is assuming the following:

1. Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Tara, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Typhoid Mary, Elektra, etc. have no standards whatsoever. (Talk about settling for less...)

2. Iron Man is just going to give you a suit like his due to his lack of general intelligence and prudence.

3. Venom wouldn't just grow sick of you and kill you (or ditch you) and has the capability to magically procure a symbiote for you.

§nakehead
Me and punisher would go hanging around the means parts of the city and punish evil does

FeceMan
Punishing evil "does", eh? This is assuming that Punisher would actually want to hang around with you. He'd probably be like, "Yo, bee-yotch! Get outta my Kool-Aid before I open a whoop on yo can of ass! I goin' smack you 'round like some twenty-five cent Canadian ho (which makes her about 12.5 cents American) less you get yo pansy ass outta my hood. *****."

OK, maybe not like that EXACTLY...

§nakehead
he wouldnt say that to his biggest fan mad besiedes Id hang out with ghost rider if Frank wouldnt let me.

Ironman 66
id hang with ironman or surfer

Into the Void
Just hanging out? I'd want to hang out with Magneto, but he'd kill me for being human. My next choice...hhmm probably Spiderman or Deadpool.

ScarletSpider
I'd want to hang out with Namor. And we could go beat up Aquaman.

Alpha Centauri
I'd go carjack Batman with Deadpool.

-AC

Mane
id have Spider-Man make web cartriges and web fluid so i could go web slinging throughout the city...if i was with Elektra, yeah id bang her...

Punkyhermy
If I could hang out with Batman...I'd make sure we'd more than hand out...

Mane
"I'd make sure we'd more than hand out..."

do you mean "I'd make sure we did more than hang out..."? you should work on your grammar...

SnakeEyes
I would hang out with one of the Green Lanterns, so that they could show me space and possibly get me a nifty GL ring Happy Dance

Punkyhermy
ok. smile

bardock
i would hang out with whizzer and get me some of dat wicked awesome mongoose blood. hell yeah. then we would fight crime and get tore up in the hot sun.

Punkyhermy
I would tell Batman to teach me how to fight.Seriously...I always wanted to learn martial arts...

bardock
and batman is better than anyone else. you would be a badass

Punkyhermy
wink (sigh) I wish...

Alpha Centauri
"I would tell Batman to teach me how to fight.Seriously...I always wanted to learn martial arts..."

Martial Arts don't only exist in comics, there are schools.

Batman would be cool to hang with. Although I doubt we would hang out with him for the same reasons.

Deadpool would be the best due to the humour and just coolness of going around, not having to deal with super-villains necessarily. Easy job.

Surfer because of the Space factor. Learning new things about everything.

Cable would be pretty awesome. He always gives me the impression that he'd be a great storyteller. Of all the Marvel characters he's the only one that seems like a real Veteran. Him and Pun.

-AC

Joker1237
IT would be Batgirl(Cain) for me, Because I know if I hang out with the Guy I want to hang with it might be deadly for me, lol.

Punkyhermy
Yeah I know I'v ebeen looking some one nearby these days...But learning martial arts from batman is a totally different thing...Just to be able to spend time with him...
Instead of listeneing to him I'd be staring....and he'd get pissed...
laughing out loud
love
Happy Dance

Joker1237
great Happy Dance

Ironman
or id hang out with spawn. Then probly be violated by violater (lol) and maybe ask fo one of does bitchin capes Happy Dance

FeceMan
I'd probably want a Spawn cape as well. But then Carnage would probably kill me because I thought he was a superhero.

Joker1237
Spawn cape wont be to bad to have, you can do lots of neat tricks with it. batman

§nakehead
Im still going with punisher so I can punishe evil doers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.