Im In Vegas!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Vegas is great. I wont be back to my precious computer till monday, so im using the hotels TV internet. How week is that? stick out tongue so all around, i can post like one reply every 2 minutes. it sux, but then again, im in VEGAS eek!

Shoukan
Have fun in Vegasthumb up

Kaleanae
Viva las Vegas!!

BellaButterfly
Yay go aliasneo15!!!

MAke sure you dance with all the showgirls, dace your ass off at studio54, and cruise sincity!

And remember honey bunny what happens in vegas stays in vegas wink smokin' evil face

raver

VallejoKid707
I love Vegas! Go to NY,NY. I stayed there and its awsome!

AliasNeo15
OMG, i was just on the Fremont St. and i saw the light show. That is some weird crap. They were doing something about Led Zepplin and whoever made the thing had to be drunk.......or something. There were flowers everywhere, and mushroomsbig grin

Trinity_Matrix
I wanna go to Vegas...

silver_tears
My dad was in Vegas, and Cali not too long ago cool

AliasNeo15
it still would be a better place if i was 21eek!

LanceWindu
AliasNeo! Come to my house!!! I live in Overton. Less than an hours drive away!

AliasNeo15
sorry, im leavin tomrrow morning at like 8. I wanna get home in time to be able to to do stuff with my friends. Sorry, if i was alone, i prolly wouldlaughing out loud

Dirty Vader
bah! Las Vegas!
The city that is made to ruin you!

AliasNeo15
yup, im not here anymore, so any mods out there who care, close itthumb up

Genesis-Soldier
I like vegas
*BUMP*

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
I like vegas
*BUMP*

I hate Vegas.
*DEBUMP*

Seriously though, this past weekend was hell trying to drive through there with the Electric Daisy Carnival and the hundreds of thousands of people on the road for it.

Trying to leave the movie theater, we were stuck in traffic for an hour just to drive 5 miles.

Gorilla
I'm in Miami, b!tch!

Ms Chelle
Vegas is overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.