Spawn Vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Who would win the battle of the century? Im going with Ghost Rider

Ironman 66
i think ghost rider

§nakehead
yeah, Ghost Rider is way more powerfull that spawn anybody that can beat hulk is pretty darn strong

Ironman 66
i agree

Into the Void
Ghost Rider more powerful than Spawn? Where the hell did you get that information? By the way, Spawn can beat Hulk, he's beaten Gods of death and Malbogea himself. Hulk would cause trouble, but when it's time for Spawn to get serious, he'd dominate.

This is hardly the battle of the century, Ghost Rider can't do much to Spawn. Hellfire? Please, Spawn has been there, done that, has a comic book on it, and starred in the movie. Penance Stare? All it does is make the victim feel the pain he has inflicted on the INNOCENT. Spawn doesn't hurt the innocent, if you haven't noticed, rendering the Stare ineffective. Spawn will tie him in chains, blast him to shreds, and when he is done, keep GR's flaming skull on his night table for decoration.

Spawn takes it, plain and simple.

Mane
definitely Spawn wins. you people dont know your ass from a hole in the ground...btw, ive started multiple threads on this and Spawn vs Etrigan vs Ghsot Rider vs Hellboy and so on and so forth...

ScarletSpider
Spawn is just too powerful for Ghost Rider.

Mane
yuh

Beyonder
Mane
yuh

nuh

What version are we using? The Spawn that beat Malebogia is the strongest version. If we're using the normal Spawn, he not going to put Ghost Rider down that easily. Also there's Ghost Rider as the Angel of Death as well.

Into the Void

Ghost Rider more powerful than Spawn? Where the hell did you get that information? By the way, Spawn can beat Hulk, he's beaten Gods of death and Malbogea himself. Hulk would cause trouble, but when it's time for Spawn to get serious, he'd dominate.

This is hardly the battle of the century, Ghost Rider can't do much to Spawn. Hellfire? Please, Spawn has been there, done that, has a comic book on it, and starred in the movie. Penance Stare? All it does is make the victim feel the pain he has inflicted on the INNOCENT. Spawn doesn't hurt the innocent, if you haven't noticed, rendering the Stare ineffective. Spawn will tie him in chains, blast him to shreds, and when he is done, keep GR's flaming skull on his night table for decoration.

Spawn takes it, plain and simple.

So Ghost Rider doesn't have his regeneration powers now?

Into the Void
Yes. It isn't going to hurt SPawn in any way though, so I didn't include it.

Beyonder
Into the Void

Yes. It isn't going to hurt SPawn in any way though, so I didn't include it.laughing

Do you know what regeneration means? Of course it's not going to hurt Spawn, it's a damn healing power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SUPERMANDAMAN
Spawn is to strong for ghost rider and Spawn can also regenerate i mean what could ghost rider do to hurt spawn?

Beyonder
Rip his headoff?

Mane
pfft! id like to see that happen glare

Beyonder
Me too! big grin That'd be an awesome ending to a Ghost Rider/Spawn crossover. Happy Dance

Mane
dickhead

§nakehead
haw!! Ghost Riders hellfire can TRAMITIZE a soul and he can make you relieve you sins ten fold and ghost rider has chains too...burning with his hell fire

§nakehead
1# tramitize his soul

2# make him relieve ten fold all his sins

Beyonder
Mane

dickhead

Assface!

§nakehead
no more insults or ill report you both to mods

Jurel
Spawn

Into the Void
Of course I know what it is, you said it yourself "Of course it's not going to hurt Spawn, it's a damn healing power." You proved my point. Thanks.

HAW!! Spawn doesn't HAVE a soul. Part of the deal with Malbogea. His soul was taken by Malbogea who made him a Hellspawn, and Al Simmons was to become Hellspawn for a second chance at living on earth, and getting back at what's-his-face, who had him killed. Spawn was intended to be Malbogea's slave, and leader of the armies of Hell, but Spawn rebeled. Never got his soul back though.

Even if he DID havea soul, Spawn has been through "trauma" and 'reliving sins'. Nothing new to ol' Spawnie.

Beyonder
Into the Void

Of course I know what it is, you said it yourself "Of course it's not going to hurt Spawn, it's a damn healing power." You proved my point. Thanks

Prove what point? I merely pointed out your ignorance. You act as if Spawn would just wrap his chains around Ghost Rider and blast him to nothing (then keep the skull as a prize). I merely pointed out the fact that he had regernation powers to pull himself back together, in defensive power not offense. Then you go and ramble about how his regeneration wouldn't effect Spawn as if I was claiming Ghostie was going to use it an offense weapon.

Mane
no! he was merely pointing out your ignorance! he was saying that Ghost Rider doesnt have much of anything to hurt Spawn! which includes his healing factor! Spawn could obliterate him and GR's healing factor wouldnt do much of anything to help him!

Beyonder
Mane

no! he was merely pointing out MY - Mane's - ignorance! he was saying that Ghost Rider doesnt have much of anything to hurt Spawn! which includes his healing factor! Spawn could obliterate him and GR's healing factor wouldnt do much of anything to help him!

I agree Mane. laughing

He can't do anything except regenerate and continue the fight and stalemate it that's all. Spawn can't hurt Ghost Rider either. If he can, than with what exactly?

Into the Void
My point was that it(Ghost Rider's healing factor) would not hurt Spawn, and you admitted to that, thereby proving my point.

Anyway, beating Ghost Rider to the point where he has to literally pull himself back together from the peices is a victory, in my opinion. Regenerating wouldn't do much more than make Ghost Rider Spawn's b!tch.

I wanna point out here that you jumbled all his powers together. His hellfire burns souls, and his PENANCE STARE makes a person relive their sins COMMITED ON THE INNOCENT tenfold. He also has a chain whip, and THAT is burning with his hellfire.

For the record, I love Ghost Rider as much, or more than anyone on this thread, but Ghost Rider isn't going to win.

Beyonder
Nope. It seems as Ghost Rider can't hurt Spawn in your opinion. But you haven't given some info as to what powers Spawn has that can hurt Ghost Rider either, except for your usual Spawn can blast Ghost Rider to pieces. Really? So blast energy around is going to hurt Ghost Rider? Ghost Rider can do the same by blast Hellfire. What unique power does Spawn have to even put Ghost Rider down?

§nakehead
GR would tear him to pieces with his chain whip. And send him back right were he came from.

§nakehead
yeah GR is just a powerfull. Gosh, he almost killed the hulk in a battle.

SUPERMANDAMAN
and Spawn has beaten Malbogea and gods of death and angels.

§nakehead
GR has beat thor

Mane
well isnt he special...Hulk has beaten Thor, if it wasnt for that gallblasted magic of his!

§nakehead
Dude, Thors one of the most powerfull character in Marvel Second to Galactis and GR has beat him too.

Mane
oh my god....man, Thor is no where near the level of Galactus! go read a comic book.

§nakehead
I said second in power not equal

Mane
dude Silver Surfer is stronger than Thor. you obviously know nothing of the matter...

§nakehead
dude hulks beat SS and thors on the same class

Mane
Hulk beat Silver Surfer. Hulk beat Thor. Hulk beat Juggernaut. if GR beat Thor, than why isnt he second to Galactus? gimme a break...

§nakehead
dude, Gr has beat Galatis and hulk hes actually extremely powerfull

Mane
care to give me an issue number where Ghost Rider supposedly beat Galactus?

Beyonder
SUPERMANDAMAN

and Spawn has beaten Malbogea and gods of death and angels.

And Ghost Rider beat Black Heart. Ghost Rider's also go an Angel of Death form.

Mane

care to give me an issue number where Ghost Rider supposedly beat Galactus?

I don't think he ever did, only in the old FF cartoon. However, Spawn can't do shit to Galactus either so let's not get into that debate.

Again, how would he even put Ghost Rider down? And what's Spawn's best DURABILITY showings? Let's not just give the old Spawn can beat Ghost Rider cause he's more powerful. What power does he have to put him over Ghost Rider and take a win?

SUPERMANDAMAN
He could blast him to nothin he could rip him apart with his chains and cape I mean spawn gets his powers from heaven and hell and earth as long as he has the power to do it he can do what ever he wants. What could GR do to him hit him with hell fire ??? thats not going to work. I mean spawn is so strong he could kill GR and bring him back to life if he wanted to.

§nakehead
GR is possed by a demon god he gotta be more powerfull

SUPERMANDAMAN
How is the hell can u even say GR is tough enough to beat Galactus i mean what are his powers he can create things from hellfire and also traumatize souls and he can lift like 5 tons WOW.

Mane
no Spawn doesnt have his Hell/Heaven/Earth powers anymore

Mane
actually its more 10-15 tons

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well thats one crappy god to be able to only lift like 5 tons and Spawn beat Satan so i say that has to be more powerful. There is nothing that GR could do to him i mean he cant traumatize his soul seeing as how spawn dont even have one and hell fire isnt going to do *hit all he could do is hop on his bike and run away.

Mane
see above post

SUPERMANDAMAN
In mavel ecyclopedia it says 5 tons and also it says that on marvel directory but if u can name a comic where it says he has lifted more.

§nakehead
What GR lacks in stength he make up for in durability and demonic powers

SUPERMANDAMAN
What demonic powers do u plan on him using on Spawn??????

§nakehead
Hellfire, penence stare, sin relieving and every thing hes got

Nataku8188
People people people, you are arguing with Snakehead, who believes that Punisher is the best marvel character!

It's obvious he knows nothing of anything, as he doesn't even take time to realize his horrible spelling and grammtical mistakes make him look like an idiot.

I know nothing of the matter, but would like to base on the facts I've seen, that Spawn would **** GR up. In the movie he has his cape, and he has his axe which also is rape-tastic.

SUPERMANDAMAN
ok what do u think hell fire is going to do to spawn, penance stare isnt going to do nothing seeing as how spawn doesnt even have a soul nomore so what else could ghost rider do?

Nataku8188
Die?

§nakehead
People your are arguing to Nataku he thinks blade is a good character he dosent releze the face that he makes him self look more and more stupid when he bad mounths people

DarkCrawler
Spawn's powers are limited by two things: his power level and his imagination. He has been shown to teleport, fly, fire blasts of energy, and bring the dead back to life.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Shi* yea he whoops ass thats right snake head get out of my thread

Lenord
Doesn't Spawn kill Demons and Angels.... (I stopped reading Spawn after he was tricked into loosing his power as the ruler of the Nth level of hell)

All I know is that Spawn had what it took to take down the devil of the Nth level (can't remeber the exact number) and take his place. He also had what it took to defeate a creature that took the combined power of both Heaven and Hell to imprison.

Now I don't know about anyone else but next to all that one dead man possessed by a demon king is not much of a match.

nomsans
it would be a close match, but in the end ghost rider would have to punish spawn for all hiw wrong doings....the thing is...has spawn spilled innocent blood, since his return from hell? if he did...then he would stand no chance, and ghost rider would eventually get him in the end no matter how powerful spawn is. unless spawn possesses the power cosmic or something, he doesnt stand a chance.

Arachnoidfreak
Apparently, you did not read the rest of the thread.

nomsans
so spawn doesnt have a soul? ghost rider has beaten mephisto. plus there are two different versions of ghoat rider. the real one, john blaze, whome the demon zarathos essence has been placed inside the soul of by mephisto, AND there is another, more mysterious ghost rider, dan ketch, that is in fact NOT the evil sould of zarathos at all...

ssj4goku
i have to say ghost rider by along shot

Mane
Are you talking about Vengeance?

Mane
I would quit while your behind...

Paola

Mane
THE GREAT AND ALL-POWERFUL PAOLA HAS SPOKEN!!! OBEY ALL YE MORTALS!!!

crazyspinz
this would be a close fight either way, they are both very similar in power, but eventualy spawn would take it, hes got a kickass cape

baddspellahl4
spawn all the way

jinzin
When spawn heals from traumatic injuries doesn't he lose some of his "green slime" power? if that's the case than I would say that he is a t a serious disadvantege, GR's been blasted into nothing more than a smoldering pile of ashes and reformed in mere seconds, I don't think there's much, if anything that spawn can deal out to him that could put him down long enough to declare a victory, the best hope he has is the possibility that GR turns back into dan in the middle of the fight. Other than that, I would say GR takes it. Another factor of this fight that gives GR an advantage is his single tracked mindedness. When he want's to put someone down, that's all he cares for or thinks about until it's done, I would think that would get to a person like al psychologically, it would probably make him a bit (not frightened,I can't think of the word right now) timid (maybe?). But yeah, GR's strength is also way above the 5 ton class, He's trades punches with a demonic hobgoblin and is capable of restraining a pissed off venom with enough ease, so I'de say his physical strength is no picnic. Plus he's got his sick-ass bike, and he runs into a lot of people with that bad boy, spawn's no pushover indeed, however, anyone that gives mephisto a run for his money, much less beats him, would probably have what it takes to put Spawn down.

K3VIL
Put Ghost Rider against Spawn means only that GR get wiped out.
Al Simmons is actually a god.He can anything he can imagine and he wants.He wants to blast Ghost Rider and rend him a little dog with a chain?He can.He wants to get so strong that he can destroy a planet?He can.Spawn powers are limitless, and for how much i like the Spirit of The Vengeance, he has no chance.

Arachnoidfreak
Well said K3VIL.

Ghost Rider putting down Mephisto is nothing compared to Spawn's feats. He's defeated a demon god, defeated Malbogia, humiliated Satan(Malebogia wasn't satan, contrary to popular belief), and accumulated the powers of Heaven and Earth, along with his natural powers of Hell.

I'd say that's a pretty stacked resume.

Imperial_Samura
True, true, if that is the case it is hard to imagine Ghost Rider being able to stop him permantly, but then it might not take that.

Arachnoidfreak
I'll admit that Spawn has all kinds of personality issues, but once he sees that he can put Ghost Rider down quickly, even if GR's healing factor thingy regenerates him in seconds or minutes or whatever, his confidence will soar. Until he just gets tired.

jinzin
That's what I'm saying,,,,even if spawn is kicking the crap out of GR, Ghosty's not gonna care, he'll just keep coming until spawn runs out of energy.

who's the babae in your sig? shes hot

theflyxx
Spawn would kill GR, and then bring him back to life just so he could kill him again.

Victory goes to Al.

jinzin
and do tell oh illustrious one, how exactly spawn has the ****ing ability to kill a ghost.....oh wait that's right he doesn't. "thank you come again"

theflyxx
Yeah, I saw Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle too.

jinzin
good for you...i didn't (would've liked to though)

Imperial_Samura
Is it true Spawn only has a limited amount of mystical energy or whatever, and when its all used up he is sucked back into hell?

muffin man
toughy but ghost rider

K3VIL
Why you're still writing that?Spawn is a god, GR a demon.No match.He lose.

MERCILOUS
Says you. In reality GR is the spirit of vengeance, far longer lasting than some so called god your talking about.

shadow177a17
Spawn is going to win because I am a big fan and though I think GR is extremely cool I still vote ghost rider is going to loose. Here is an account of spawns powers on the animated series. Since the creator of Spawn Todd Mcfarlane had a hand in making the T.V show once aired on H.B.O maybe it is the same in the comics.

Spawns Powers
. telepathic control of seemingly unbreakable chains
. superhuman strength
. regenerative capabilities
. manipulation of cape to ensnare victim
. project energy blasts
. teleportation
. through physical contact he could send his memories into the victim or he could take information from the person
. having touch the person on there wounded area he is able to heal there wound
. transforms into a flock of bats
. using cape to envelop him makes him able to transform into a human form (Note: In comics he couldn't control this ability for he would end up as a blond hair white person.)
. absorbs bugs/creatures of the night to replenish him
. make contact with the dead/revive the dead???
. blend in with the shadowed areas

jplatinum
Spawn wins easy.

MERCILOUS
I don't know.

Jabba the Hutt
LMAO, I had to revive this. Spawn mops his kitchen floor with Ghost Rider.

juggernaut66666
spawns powers are: HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS

Thunderstrike
Dang. Lotta GR hate going on. There's just one problem though. What's Spawn gonna do that GR can't come back from? I think it's a stalemate, because I'm not sure if the Penance Stare will work on Spawn.

Milkie
Him having to come back means he lost

Thunderstrike
Meh. BFR isn't really a real win.

Milkie
I never got the letter about "BFR"

Explain.

Thunderstrike
Battle
Field
Removal.

BFR. Basically, relocating your opponent so you don't have to deal with him.

Milkie
Ghost Rider and Spawn retune to hell after they are defeated. They have to make their way back out.

id369

Jabba the Hutt
He can only die (which I don't really get, because he's already dead) if he is beheaded by a DIVINE weapon. His powers are only limited to his imagination, so basically he could turn GR into a anything he wants. Penance Stare wouldn't work, because Spawn:
1) Does not hurt the innocent
2) Spawn has no soul.

id369
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
He can only die (which I don't really get, because he's already dead) if he is beheaded by a DIVINE weapon. His powers are only limited to his imagination, so basically he could turn GR into a anything he wants. Penance Stare wouldn't work, because Spawn:
1) Does not hurt the innocent
2) Spawn has no soul.

Which version of spawn are you debating? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Jabba the Hutt
We don't know.

id369
We don't know.

What do you mean, you dont know?

Spawn had 3 stages.
1 st
2 nd
3 rd

go look it up in the respect thread.

Milkie

id369

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by id369
What do you mean, you dont know?

Spawn had 3 stages.
1 st
2 nd
3 rd

go look it up in the respect thread.

I meant that we do not know what version of Spawn we are debating.

id369
I meant that we do not know what version of Spawn we are debating.

Well pick one.

Jabba the Hutt
I'm not the thread maker. Why don't you pick one?

id369
I'm not the thread maker. Why don't you pick one?

If the thread starter did not make a specification I guess anything goes.

Jabba the Hutt
So then, both at their peak of power.

id369
So then, both at their peak of power.

I guess. The thing is that thier is 2 version of ghost rider.

mother
Originally posted by id369
I guess. The thing is that thier is 2 version of ghost rider. Mr spawn will jus blow the flames off GR head, and GR will die

Jabba the Hutt
I think we were talking about Johnny Blaze.

Mider
doesnt spawn have a power like the penence stare, and it totally messes you up i think even after he stops doing it i might be wrong?

grey fox
Spawn kills Gr with ease. He could just transmutate the guy into a potato....

He-guy88
Originally posted by grey fox
Spawn kills Gr with ease. He could just transmutate the guy into a potato....

Realy he can do that??

grey fox
Originally posted by He-guy88
Realy he can do that??

He turned nothingness into a six pack , with an actual object their it should be even easier.

He-guy88
He turned nothingness into a six pack , with an actual object their it should be even easier.

well it sounds good to me

Mider
does anyone know about this penence stare like power of spawns he used it on wynn or whatever the guys name is he still messed up from it.

Milkie

He also turned a small piece of his Symbiot into a Katana and he fought a Samurai Hellspawn (Lord Nakadai) who has fought way more battles then Spawn has ever and deafeated him without using any of his powers only his skill.

Aries_04
Spawn sucks GR wins....I'm betting his movie will be better too

Milkie
You suck

ExtraMision5555
I nominate this thread for Worst Matchup 2006

Tassadar
Spawns a lot more powerful, but the Penance Stare would incapacitate him, so Ghost Rider wins as long as he has it

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tassadar
Spawns a lot more powerful, but the Penance Stare would incapacitate him, so Ghost Rider wins as long as he has it

Spawn doesnt hurt innocent people, the only thing ghostrider can aspire to do with penance stare is perhaps to arouse Spawn

Takion
Spawn also has the penace stare, and it works on archdemons.

Takion
Heavenly weapons decrease Spawns powers. So how the hell would it make him stronger? What the f**k?

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Aries_04
Spawn sucks GR wins....I'm betting his movie will be better too

How exactly does Ghost Rider win?

ExtraMision5555
How exactly does Ghost Rider win?

Aries_04
GR's regen is superior......nothing Spawn can do will hurt him.

Milkie
What?

His regeneration is better?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Milkie
What?

His regeneration is better?

Yes....yes it is. I mean seriously the guy has trouble with clowns....he's not so tough.

I'm betting Dane could kick his a$$ too.

ExtraMision5555
Yes....yes it is. I mean seriously the guy has trouble with clowns....he's not so tough.

Have you read spawn before?

Milkie

You are the ****ing noob of the century.

Spawn owns GR in every way.

Aries_04
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Have you read spawn before?

Only once...didn't do much in the ish I read. But I've seen the series...and the movie.....and I'm pretty knowledgeable as to what his capabilites are.

ExtraMision5555
Only once...didn't do much in the ish I read. But I've seen the series...and the movie.....and I'm pretty knowledgeable as to what his capabilites are.
you have just confirmed you have no idea what your talking about .

Aries_04
You are the ****ing noob of the century.

Spawn owns GR in every way.

I think you may be carrying a slight bias here. I dunno....maybe that BIG A$$ Spawn sig you have causes me to believe that. And I see you continue to avoid the fact that Dane would wreck Spawn cause you know it's true.

Aries_04
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
you have just confirmed you have no idea what your talking about .

Ya think...? Maybe you're overestimating the guy. Conventional bullets give him problems from time to time. GR laughs at that ****.

ExtraMision5555
Ya think...? Maybe you're overestimating the guy. Conventional bullets give him problems from time to time. GR laughs at that ****.

You have only seen the movies and the series, this doesnt even touch the true scope of spawns powers, i believe 2nd age? is when he is Godlike, spawn losing this would be like, i duno, Jubilee beating the living tribunal or something

Milkie
I think you may be carrying a slight bias here. I dunno....maybe that BIG A$$ Spawn sig you have causes me to believe that. And I see you continue to avoid the fact that Dane would wreck Spawn cause you know it's true.

STFU and suck Dane's balls

He loses to Spawn.

Lethal_Rise
STFU and suck Dane's balls

He loses to Spawn. you're just sayin that cuz you're a spawn fan.

Milkie
No i'm saying it because it's true.

Mider
enough of this spawn cannot be killed if you cut his head of, cannot die if you slice him up, and things like that, only reason he may not be as fast healing as GR is cause GR isnt made out of flesh, but Spawns body is completly made of necroplasm, he can also transmute things, he couldnt do very well in the first age cause if he used up all his powers he'd die, but in the second age he had already killed his former boss the ruler of the eight circle of hell, his powers became unlimited, he could do anything he wanted, as long as he believed he could not be hurt, he could hold a heavenly weapon in his very hand and not be harmed, this even suprised mammon a very powerful demon, he also defeated urizen whom not even all heaven and hell could, he lost to spawn cause spawn took total controll of the green world which is total controll over nature and the elements, he became rather invincible, he could shape his chains into things like a GL can, he could stop time on a whim, and even more, he can make nothing into something, he can use a attack like GR can he did it to his enemy wynn the guy is still being effected, he is fast enough that a super fast vamp was only able to scrath him, with that speed GR might not even be able to stop him, he can do things like absorb sins, how do you know he cant expell them from himself also, thus making GR's powers useless, im not a Spawn fan, but you dont know much about violator to call him just a clown, in the comics they dont die even if you cut there heads off, only the movie did that, spawn can only die in a place in the alleys that is heavens domain, he can alter reality on a global scale, in another comic book series, he turned earth into hell, he can also call forth an entire army of hell spawns from the past each with its own hellish power, thats pretty major, its hard enough taking on one imagine an army? Also the clown isnt a dunce guy, he can change form, once gave a chick a heart attack with out even touching her, also is extremly hard to kill, not even beheading him might work, he has other powers as shown when he started infecting other peoople he began turning them into clowns too and they started killing each other. I assure you spawn is one tough mofo, it would be hard pressed for GR to kill him, he can always just stop time aroumd him, or maybe even absorb GR into himself all he is hellfire, and spawn probably wont die from it, let me think heavenly weapons wont do it will GR's hellfire i think not.

Aries_04
Milkie sleeps with a picture of Spawn next to his bed.

Milkie
Originally posted by Mider
, only reason he may not be as fast healing as GR is cause GR isnt made out of flesh, but Spawns body is completly made of necroplasm,

An Angel blew a huge hole in Spawn's chest when he was very weak and he got right back up and started shooting Hellfire out of that hole (He was not even effected by that hole in his chest. He even used it to his advantage)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/647/63gl2.jpg
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7712/62vq.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2590/64ko.jpg

And she was using a weapon from heaven to put the hole in his chest.

Also some of your other info is wrong

Mider
im only just learning up about spawn, what did i get wrong, i know he can get up

Jabba the Hutt
GR's regen is superior......nothing Spawn can do will hurt him. So, you're basically saying that nobody can beat Ghost Rider. There is an infinite number of ways that Spawn can win. To name a few...

1)Turn him into a potato
2) Blast him into nothingness....something that he CAN'T regenerate from.
3) Go back in time, and stop Johnny from being born.
4) Take away his powers.
5) Send him to the REAL hell.

Who is Dane?
Name one way in which GR can actually harm Spawn.

Jabba the Hutt
And I see you continue to avoid the fact that Dane would wreck Spawn cause you know it's true.

I think you're avoiding telling us how exactly "Dane" would wreck Spawn.

Mider
all ghost rider is is made of hellfire which spawn can probably absorb and can also use himself, in fact he can use fire or energy hot enough to melt the gates of heaven soooooo yeah GR goes down, also ghost rider scares mephesto OOOO so what, mephesto is a punk compared to malbolgia who powered spawn in the first place.

Aries_04

Who is Dane?

....he's badassed
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5224/wetworks2pg090nx.jpg

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=109462&sid=650e2c15a23dcd309ac48cb23214ec7b

ExtraMision5555
is this thread really 8 pages?

Aries_04
Yes a thread not involving Superman or Thor can go eight pages....in fact more threads not involving those two should go eight pages....those guys are so boring IMO

Takion
Yes a thread not involving Superman or Thor can go eight pages....in fact more threads not involving those two should go eight pages....those guys are so boring IMO
Yo. Don't talk about Spawn if you don't know him. Spawn is very close to omnipotent level. GR is no way there.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Takion
Yo. Don't talk about Spawn if you don't know him. Spawn is very close to omnipotent level. GR is no way there.

Which is exactly why i have no idea how this thread is 8 pages

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>