Last Man Standing (question)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I rented this last night (starring Bruce Willis) and thought it was decent. Pretty good action despite a not very good set up. The guns really never ran out of bullets which bugs me but keeps the action fast paced and entertaining. Also, it was odd when the pistols made people fly back 10-20 feet but that also added entertainment (humor).

Anyway, I have a quick question. I missed one scene due to a glich on the DVD. I don't think I missed much but I have to make sure. At the very end Bruce and Walken are talking and Walken turns his back and says, "You wouldn't shoot an unarmed man in the back." Obviously Bruce shoots him and I'm guessing Walken turned first with a pistol but what I really want to know is if I missed any more dialog? I love listening to Walken's speeches in movies so I wanted to know what I may be missing out on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.