Was there ever the symbiote storyline in ultimate spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jman9888
If so what issues??

MaxCarnage
yes, but they weren't aliens. Venom was a product of an experiment Peter and Eddie's father did. Spidey used it for a while, ditched it, Venom came and was put away, possibly destroyed (missed the end) (basically the original story, cept not an alien) and Carnage is goin on RIGHT NOW. GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!

(obviously Carnage is my fave XD)

jman9888
so did spidey ever get that cool black costume? i love it

mordamor22
yes he had it for one issue and it tried to take him over so he ditched it.......he was reely good with that costume ...he took a bullet from like 2 feet away and it didnt hurt him.....o yah the venom arc started on issue 33 i think

Kontraz
yeah, issue 33-38 is venom, and issue 60-65 is carnage (its only on 63 right now...)

mordamor22
ya its comin out today.....and in issue 65 flash's question will be answered! i cant wait

Robo-Chocobo
it was cool when ultimate spidey got the symbiote, he got a giant toungue and everything.

MaxCarnage
I never got to read them :'( my subscription ended at issue 33. I didn't resubscribe until yesterday.

badsymbiote
You can still buy 34-38. I think I saw them last month for about $5 a pop. Get 'em while you can--'cuz they'll never again be as cheap as they are now. Or as easy to find...

Paola
use the "Ultimate Spiderman" thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t299740.html

closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.