Wicker Park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
I don't know about you but this movie looks pretty good. If you know nothing about the film you could check out http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5569.

Sypnosis from comingsoon.net:

Intricately moving back and forth in time and revealing the story from each character's perspective, Wicker Park is an intense psychological drama about a man (Hartnett) caught in an obsessive search for a woman he fell deeply in love with - a woman who then vanished without a trace. Two years after her disappearance, he catches a fleeting glimpse of her in a local bar and begins a twisting search to find her and discover what really happened.

I think that this movie could be pretty good but intense and frighting. But it must be frighting only to not go over the PG-13 level. The Movie "Wicker Park" Will be released in theatres worldwide September 3, 2004.

MornGlory
I liked this movie! I think I am the only one ... but that's ok

confused

MornGlory
http://www.darkhorizons.com/2004/wicker/park2.jpg

RebelPhoenix
I thought it was about a couple (him and the above lady) who are trying to get away from an obsessive stalker her has (another female), no? confused

MildPossession
I thought it was awful, just see the French original L' Appartement, now that is fantastic.

MornGlory
can you rent L' Appartment at Hollywood video or something like that or do I have to buy the movie?

Solo
You might be able to rent it at Hollywood, I think I rented L' Appartement awhile back at Blockbuster. Or might have it mistaken for a different movie.

MildPossession
I bought it, would have no idea about where you would rent it offline.

Gornack
I haven't seen the French version, but I just finished watching Wicker Park, and it was great. I gotta admit, after the first forty minutes I wanted to turn it off because is just seemed too vague and dependent on pleasing audiences with it's fine lighting and intricate Dutch angles, but then it comes alive and carries on into a wonderful film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.