Monster-Ock V/S Hyper-Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaxCarnage
If anyone has played the Spider-Man games for the PS1, you know the final battles introduce a new form of a villain. Which would win in a battle between:

Monster-Ock
After both Doctor. Otto Octavious/ Doc Ock and Carnage/ Cletus Kassidy are defeated by Spider-Man, Carnage's symbiote abandons Kassidy and joins Ock to form Monster-Ock.
(NOTE: This idea has been used before in one of the many GB games of Spidey, but refered to as Carnage-Ock)

Hyper Electro
After Electro obtains the Hand of Zeus diamond to power his electric enducer, he becomes nothing but pure energy, able to control the lightning as deadly weapons.

what's your vote?

Mane
Hyper-Electro. he can create fire with electricity and all symbiotes have a weakness to fire

MaxCarnage
that's a good way to put it
thanx for the feedback

ScarletSpider
Sadly, I've never played Enter Electro. Is it any good? Should I get it? And what are the bonus costumes you can get? Because those were half the fun of the first game.

MaxCarnage
FUN GAME. it's so awesome. You can mix the powers of the costumes. There's Symbiote, Spider-Pheonix, Peter, Quick Change, 2099, Captain UNiverse, Ben Reilly, Scarlet Spider and a few more.
definent worth the buy. Use like Scarlet Spider costume, with unlimited webbing, invulnerablitly and stealth. FUN!

remember in cheats:
AUNTMAY
WASSUP (this makes spidey say somethin stupid)
type a curse it's funny

ScarletSpider
Sounds good, I'll pick up a copy next time I'm in a game shop.

Ironman 66
i like monster ock but hyper electro would kick his ass

MaxCarnage
I like Monster-Ock because he's part Carnage and more brutal in his fighting technique

Mane
like i said before, the symbiote doesnt stand a chance because Hyper-Electro can create fire and all symbiotes have a severe weakness to fire and sonics...Hyper-Electro wins

MaxCarnage
but Monster-Ock looks cool...
yeah it'd be Hyper Electro

Badabing-Saver
HYPER ELECTRO! SPITETHREAD HARDCORE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.