Inuyasha rpg: The game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiger Eyes
Yay we can start...so if you have ideas post them in the original thread....okay

Elektra_lover
~Are you goona post a background so we can start?~

Tiger Eyes
I was thinking we could start about a year after kagome started going over so all the characters are playing....
~ Kagome had been travelling back adn forth between two world for all most a year. She was getting used to the demons attacking them and the people around. She had several close friends like Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku adn Shippo. The problem was she was getting tired of always fighting and having to over work herself in school.~
OOC: sound good for a backround?

Elektra_lover
~Good but you need to start it off cause your both InuY and Kagome intill the real InuYasha comes back~

kurakitsune
um how do i go to the place to enter the rpg thing cuz i want to put my carater in the game plz

Elektra_lover
you go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t300806.html

Tiger Eyes
Kagome crawled up through the well. She looked around and couldn't see anyone. She walked down to the village.
"Inuyasha?" Kagome yelled." where could he be?"

Elektra_lover
Sango came out of a house "Oh Kagome's back Hey Kagome!" Sango walkes over to Kagome. Kilala followed Sango.

kurakitsune
kurakitsune wakes up in a tree and yell at kagome "Hey kagome how ya been doing"

Inuyasha123
Ah i see that you have returned kagome

Elektra_lover
Sango walked to Kagome and asked "How was the trip?" Kilala brushed up against Kagomes leg.

Tiger Eyes
"Oh hi. I'm good. Where is everyone else?"KAgome

Inuyasha123
morku walk beside sango to listen

kurakitsune
kurakitsune jump out of the tree and run to kagome stoping at her feet "its nice seeing u agin kagome" kurakitsune truns and say hi to shiepo "hey there my lil friend. do u know wear inu is?" kurakitsune truns to his lifet and say hi to songo. "hey songo have u fond ur bro yet?"

Inuyasha123
nice to see you again Kurakitsune how have you been doing

Elektra_lover
"No hes still out their. Im good Kagome. Kilala seems to have missed you. InuYasha went into the forest before." Sango said.

Inuyasha123
he said he needed some time by him self

kurakitsune
good shippo thnx for asking just been sharping my sword skills in the forest and u shippo

kurakitsune
do u guys want me to see what he's up to?

Elektra_lover
"I think that Kagome should go and say Hi by herself" Sango said.

Inuyasha123
i am not shippo i am moroku and i have bin doing great my wind tunnel is finaly healed completly

Elektra_lover
"Thats great news Miroku." Sango said as she walked over to Kagome. She whispered "You really should go and see him, he missed you."

Inuyasha123
i sence danger approuching

kurakitsune
ah so u guys killed finalle killed Naraku

Elektra_lover
"Where Miroku?" Sango asked as she gripped her wepon.

kurakitsune
"hmm were miroku" kurakitsune geting ready to take his swords from his back out

kurakitsune
"hey kagome be on ur grud ok dont want iun geting mad at us if any thing bad happen to u ok"

Inuyasha123
from the forest

kurakitsune
(we dont )

Elektra_lover
"I'll go with you Kagome, to protect you." Sango said while Kilala changed to the demond form.

Inuyasha123
we dont what Kurakitsune

kurakitsune
ok good songo "miroku let see what it is ok "

kurakitsune
kurakitsune tell miroku "we dont want kagome hert"

Inuyasha123
ok i am right behind you lets go inuyasha could be in trouble

kurakitsune
(umm is iun the person playing him here)

kurakitsune
as the guys ran to iun. iun was haveing some truble with a demon

Inuyasha123
no

kurakitsune
"Dam u im not in the mood" iun slash with is calws but missing the fast moveing demon

kurakitsune
miroku look its iun and want the hack is that demon its fast

Elektra_lover
Sango walked through the woods with Kagome "So how was the trip Kagome?" Sango asked

kurakitsune
hun? miroku and kurakitsune what are u guys doing here?

kurakitsune
kurakitsune jump and tryed to cut the demon but he did a backflip to doge it "dam it nice move for a demon, now miruko throw ur staff now!"

fungrl515
Sesshomaru walked through the forest, listening to the incesint talking of the small girl behind him. "Lord Sesshoumaru, can Rin see Kagome again?"
Sesshormaru stopped walking and looked behind him at the little girl. "Rin. Why do you wish to see Inuyasha's wench?"
Rin smiled and said, "Lord Sesshoumaru! Kagome was nice to me when I met her before."
Sesshomaru looked forward again, seemingly ignoring the girl behind him. After a few minutes he said, "jaken."
The small toad demon rushed to his master. "Yes, m'lord."
"Tell Inuyasha's wench that we will arrive in one week."
"M'lord, what about the conference between the lords of the western, northern, eastern, and southern lands?"
Sesshoumaru looked down at his servant. "Jaken, did you think that this Sesshoumaru would forget such an event?"
Jaken squirmed under his gaze and bowed down to the demon in front of him. "i'm sorry m'lord!"

sorry for borrowing rin
be back tomorrow

Inuyasha123
you guys get behind me i am going to use my wind tunnel

Elektra_lover
Kagome and Sango were approching InuYasha. Sango saw them fighting a demond. She saw that Miroku was going to use his wind tunnel Sango then screamed out "No Miroku, you'll pull in InuYasha too." Sango then threw her wepon at the demond. The demond doged it but not completly. One of its arms was sliched off.

monkeyboy27
"ICE SLASH!!" a voice yelled and a wave of cold power went flying at the demon

monkeyboy27
~i'm taking monkeyboy's character but changing the name to Hankori~

Elektra_lover
~Okay big grin~

kurakitsune
songo u all most got me there!

Elektra_lover
"Well, dont get in my way." Sango threw her wepon again with greatsed force but mised the demon.

kurakitsune
hey songo i have a plan

kurakitsune
ill run in front of ur wepon to the demon and then dogeing ur wepon to kill the demon i hope

monkeyboy27
"count me out of that plan" Hankori said 'inuyasha let's attack together you use you wind scar and i'll use my version of it" Hankori

kurakitsune
ok let me get out of the way

Elektra_lover
Sango grabed Kagome and jumped behind a tree. "I said I would protect you." Sango braced herself behind the tree.

kurakitsune
wind scar haaaaaaaaaaaa!

kurakitsune
the demon burro under ground to doge the attack

kurakitsune
and pops up infrot of songo and kagome

Elektra_lover
Sango threw her wepon at the demond spliting it in two.

kurakitsune
SONGO! kurakitsune grab his dagger on his lift arm and thorw it at the demon and the demon look and the dagger went right in the midde of his head and send him flying to a tree

Elektra_lover
~Its already dead~

kurakitsune
kurakitsune went to songo and say to her "are u all right cuz ill poret u with my life i dont care if miroku get jelse and kagome are u ok as well "

Elektra_lover
"Im fine. I sliced that demond in rwo. Kagome any jewel shard?" Sango asked

kurakitsune
kurakitsune looks at songos hand "oh ya u have that sword my bad i for got well i try to hlep" then walks to the tree to get his dagger off

Elektra_lover
"Well, thank you." Sango said as she asked Kagome "Are you okay?"

kurakitsune
hmm do u think ill be good to eat this demon cuz im hungy and ya kagome it was clous

Elektra_lover
"No, I think we should eat normal food." Sango said as she helped Kagome up.

kurakitsune
ah looks good just rost the meat and put some spies well ok songo. oh ya hey inu over here

Elektra_lover
"You can eat this but I'm going to go back to the village and get normal food." Sango said.

kurakitsune
ok dont for get the onther guys ill stay here

monkeyboy27
"figures a human would only eat so called normal meat" Hankori said

Inuyasha123
I am sorry im so late i was fighting another demon this one resembold Inuyasha in more than one way did you guys find Inyasha yet said moroku

Guardian_Rikku
Rin grinned happily. She adored Kagome, and was very glad that she'd get to see the lady once again. Rin stopped quikly to pull up some daiseys, rooks and dirt included. She then pranced up to Sesshy and handed them to her.

"Rin picked Sesshoumaru-sama some flowers." Came the small human's voice, thrusting the flowers in the air towards her beloved lord sesshoumaru.

Inuyasha123
hello guys where are you at you guys this is not funny where are you at ask moroku

Elektra_lover
"Miroku, were over here." Sango said

kurakitsune
ok i just need to make a fire and find some herbs. OH! ya kagome have some herds in that big bag that she call a backpack. kura walks to kagome and ask for some herds

monkeyboy27
"i hear something get down!" Hankori shouted and a fireball comes flying by

Guardian_Rikku
(i ish gonna wait for fungrl-sama ^^)

kurakitsune
wow some one anwer me right hankori. were did it came from?

monkeyboy27
"i do not know but my guess is from a fire demon or dragon" Hankori replied~ when your character is talking use these "" ok ok~

Inuyasha123
" It was most likely a fire demon if only Inuyasha was here he could tell us what it was" said moroku

monkeyboy27
"i know but i smell two a hanyou and a youkai" Hankori said

Inuyasha123
" So do i but where are they now and what are they going to do and why they are going to it

kurakitsune
"well it mite be mad cuz we kill his friend that y he fire the ball at us and it came that way"~kurakitsune points up to a trail

Inuyasha123
" Than lets go but with coustion" said moroku

monkeyboy27
"no i meant there is a battle going on and that fire ball was dodged and went to us" Hankori said

Inuyasha123
" Inuyasha might be in trouble so lets go see" said moroku

monkeyboy27
"no i know inuyasha he can take care of it but i wanna see this battle so i'll go" Hankori said

Elektra_lover
"Lets go." Sango said running towards the battle.

monkeyboy27
"no!!! stay here" Hankori said with a tone that sounded like he was hiding something

Elektra_lover
"Whats going on?" Sango said.

monkeyboy27
"uh ah nothing" Hankori said rubbing the back of his head

Elektra_lover
Sango tackeled Hankori and held her sord to his neck. "What are you hidding?"

kurakitsune
"songo dont be to ruff on the kid if he dont want to tell just but if its very importen for us to then he shuld tell us about it so hankori plz tell us"

monkeyboy27
"kid kid i'm older than you and i'm not suppose to tell you that my father is here!!" Hankori said

Inuyasha123
" is your father in the battle that is why you dont want us to go you dont your father to see you here with us is that it " said Moroku

monkeyboy27
"uh how the hell do you think i'm a hanyou he just will kill you cause your demon slayers. not that i care" Hankori said serously

kurakitsune
"hmm well miroku is just an mock so y whuld he care and im just an ez going person ill love to met ur dad" kurakitsune said

monkeyboy27
"ok but Songo for the safety of you and my dad stay here" Hankori said

Elektra_lover
~Wait I have no idea whats going on~

monkeyboy27
~read it~

Elektra_lover
~Now I get it, it was alittle confusing. People please use please instead of plz because its kind of hard to understand.~
Sango looked at everyone."I'll stay." Sango then sat down on the well. "I wonder how Kagome and InuYasha can pass through the well." Sango said to herself.

monkeyboy27
"they jump i can do it to anyone can" Hankori

monkeyboy27
~g2g got to go~

SeptemberRain
A huge cloud of dust engulfed the three of them and when it settled, Koga appered out of it.

Elektra_lover
"Hey Koga, I dont know where Kagome is." Sango said.

SeptemberRain
"Damn. Is she with that dog?" said Koga

Elektra_lover
"InuYasha is fighting." Sango said.

SeptemberRain
"oh. Well i might as well stick around for Kagome." Said Koga
*Koga sat down on a rock*

Elektra_lover
Sango then came to her senses, She knew that She was a demond slayer and could kill the demond if he tryed to hurt her. Sango ran towards the battel.

SeptemberRain
Kago watches her run off and he just shrugs and stays on the rock.

Elektra_lover
Then Sango rembered them telling her to wait their. She turned around. She sat down on the well and turne to Koga and said "Why did you come Koga?"

SeptemberRain
He looks up at Sango " I was waiting for Kagome." said Koga

Inuyasha123
" i will go with sango just in case she is in trouble or needs my help " morko said as he inched closer and closer to where sango was standing

Elektra_lover
Sango looked at Miroku. "Hi. I thought you went to the battel?"

monkeyboy27
"dad!!" Hankori yelled as he saw his father fall to the ground and saw a hanyou half fire demon half dog demon "that sword it is the dog fang of fire also known as firesword in english" Hankori said (i can't remember what those words are in japanese) "while i carry the korikendo" Hankori said unsheathing his blade

Elektra_lover
Sango sat on the well and looked at Koga, he was bleeding. "Koga what happened?" Sango asked.

Guardian_Rikku
Rin soon became a bit impatient, waiting to see Kagome. "Sesshoumaru-sama! Will Rin see Kagome-san soon?"

kurakitsune
"hey hankori need some hlep" kura said as he puts his hands on his two swords on his back

Inuyasha123
" uh.......i did and i thoght i saw inuyasha but i am not sure (rubrub)"

kurakitsune
"hunnn what was that yell?"

monkeyboy27
"the honokendo is strong possibly stronger than my korikendo so i shall use my father's kantana which is a fang much like inuyasha's" Hankori said

kurakitsune
"Go right ahead and if u want my hlep im all rady

monkeyboy27
"oh ya and kagome koga's back" Hankori said charging he blocked with his blade and stabbed with his father's fang "what the korikendo is melting through the middle" Hankori said as he saw his sword melt in half "ha ha ha ha ha didn't you know that fire always wins" the hanyou loughed evily "my son use my fang i made it with the earth the soil" Hankori said faintly to his son giving a hint

kurakitsune
"hey u bbq demon over here u cant hint the bright side of a bran" kurakitsune said so to give some time for hankori to fegrout what his day was talking about

Elektra_lover
Sango slaped Miroku. She then turned back to Koga and said "What happend to you your bleeding?"

Inuyasha123
"(rubbing his face) yes please tell what happened to you" said moroku

Guardian_Rikku
Near where Koga sat, the tall, tall weeds russeled slightly. What was it? A fiend? A villager? No.

It was young wolf demon Kira, curious about the shouting she had heard.

monkeyboy27
"wait when sand smuthers fire it goes out thats it" Hankori said attacking the hanyou fang

kurakitsune
kura doge the hanyou fanl att and saw that hankori was comeing "ha say good bye hanyou" kura says with a smile

monkeyboy27
"you shall pay for what you did to my father!!" Hankori yelled as he attacked head with the fang Hankori jabbed it right through him and did a side slice cutting him in half

SeptemberRain
"I'll be fine." Koga said, as he held his side.

kurakitsune
hankori fang went deep in hanyou skull then a bers of light came out hanyou was going to exploe "hankori get ur dads body and leve its going to blow" kura yells at hankori

zofin
can i join

SeptemberRain
ask in the other Inuyasha RPG thread

monkeyboy27
"ok" Hankori said grabbing his father, his katana and the hanyou's fang

Guardian_Rikku
Her thin black wolf tail swished a bit as she saw Koga. Of coarse he was know by wolves. Kira blinked, and began to slink off the other direction in her shyness.

Inuyasha123
"Stand back i wil just use my wind tunnel on the fire demon every one back " moroku yells as he removes the beads from his hand and yell " WINDTUNNEL" and the massive demon was gone in a flash

kurakitsune
"well miroku thanx for cluing up the muss but he was died all ready" kura said to miroku. kura then saw some thing moveing in the tall grass "hey there u cute lil doggy come here"

monkeyboy27
"it's a wolf and is a great friend of koga" Hankori said

kurakitsune
"A wolf I like wolfs come here lil girl " kurakitsune puts his hand as he call for the wolf

Inuyasha123
"what are you doing kurakitsune"asked moroku

kurakitsune
" im calling the wolf i saw in the tall grass I love dogs there so cute" kura

SeptemberRain
*Koga stands up and sees the other wolf*

monkeyboy27
"let it be now i advise it" Hankori said to kura

Guardian_Rikku
Kira stood proudly. "Dog? I am no dog!" She told him, her shyness dissapearing. But as she saw Koga, she found herslef unworthy and began walking the other direction, flustered.

kurakitsune
"Koga i think u sated the wolf away. hmm but y i thot u wolf demons coman other wolfs hmmm well Bye there u cute wolf and i love ur black fer" yell kurakitsune as the wolf girl walks away with some tires in his eyes as he rely loves dogs and wolfs

Guardian_Rikku
Kira glared. "Koga did not scare me away. And stop staring at me! It's very disturbing," She told Kura, swishing her tail violently. So she did have an angry side...

monkeyboy27
"kura shutup for once just shutup!!" Hankori yelled at the annoying kura

kurakitsune
"ok find heat me guys ill just leve now and im sorry there kira i didnet mean to get u all piss at me well if u guys dont want me ill just go ok" kurakitsune said it with an smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>