House of a thousand corpses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkenMistress
OMG have you guys seen that movie House Of A Thousand Corpses? I think it is sooooo Stupid it is hilarious! I am watching it now and I am laughin muh ass off! It is one of the most dumbest movies I have ever seen! Have any of you guys seen it?! If you havnt you gotta! And if you have tell me what you think of this movie!

SlipknoT
It's ok. Nothing great.

Aini
there a already 2 threads about it

DeNiro
Well I liked i alot just thought it was insanly disgusting but as i think Evil Dead or backfire wrote well one of them wrote it said it is exactly like TCM its tcm starts off with some kids on a trip same thing as HOATC then they stop at a gas station then meets te crazy failmy then at the end find out that the gas station person was friends of the family the whole time

twigNig
I thought it was a complete waste of money and time. Quite unorigional as well.

dean7879
rob zombies no bloody better..if u put his brain in a hazelnut shell it'll still rattle!

weiknd
I liked House of a Thousand Corpses. Every one else I know hated it it because they say all the gore was too excessive and there was no plot. Yet, I seem to think the plot wasn't half bad and the gore was put into good use and used in moderations. I also enjoyed how the movie would cut over to what seemed like home-movies with the psycho family. All in all, I'd have to say it wasn't too bad. I bought it!

lil bitchiness
I hated it...it was nothing special.

periera
i loved it, can't wait for the sequel.

Striel
I liked it. I did think it was a TCM ripoff, but I am looking forward to the sequel.

darthmaul1813
Oh god! I was laughing so hard when I watched that movie. It's so freaking stupid! I'm glad I watched it on HBO and didn't bother buying it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.