favorite news station

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i like msnbc and i hate fox with a passion. how about you?

Tex
Hate FoxNews mad

BBC News is the best! thumb up

JamalMagloire
I enjoy Fox News. They have a great line up of talent and present a very balanced view of tons of different issues.

BloomBabyGirl
ilike BBC cuz it aint americans talkin so it aint all like "ya sadaam" its like "bush is a flaming idiot: ok well not reall but u get a diffrernt view then the amrican 1

ChickinMeat
I agree, BBC news is very good and professional looking. Channel4's coverage isnt bad either.

bardock
if fox is fair and balanced then i am the queen of england.(last time i checked i wasnt).

scott hiwersh
Oh Bardock that is such BS... Have you ever even seen it? That is all contrived by the leftist extremists like Franken and Greenwald... Those guys just don't like fox because fox is not following the liberal party line...

Darth Revan
Yeah, if you live in a cave roll eyes (sarcastic)

The BBC is best on TV. I like NPR best for news, but that doesn't really count 'cos it's on the radio...

Darth Revan
I've watched Fox News before. Their motto is "We report, you decide". That's about as far from the truth as it could get. I was in disbelief at how biased and frankly obnoxious the reporters were.

bardock
fox sucks

Tex
I remember when the Abu Ghurayb Prison scandal was breaking and CNN started showing the pictures; Fox News decided not to show the pictures because "it would endanger Americans"! roll eyes (sarcastic)

What crap!
They are so biased they refuse to show you anything negative about the Bush Administration!

Yeah, talk about fair and balanced! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
All news channels are shitty. Read a newspaper for christ's sake.

Silver Stardust
Agreed -- the average half hour newscast has fewer words than the front page of a newspaper. And it's very hard to come across as biased in printed words.

MildPossession
I only watch BBC1 News.

Tex
Newspapers are shit too.
Internet has the best, most in-depth and widly covered news.

mikeysgothicgur
Love Fuse, hate MTV.

Agent Elrond
FOX good, NBC bad, CBS better *gunfire*

I never saw FOX News, but I assume it's bad. MSNBC is good, but I don't watch news that much, so I can't give a good opinion

SlipknoT
CNN or MSNBC

§nakehead
Fox news network

bardock
fox isnt a news channel. it is a channel for right wing extremists to see what the latest propaganda is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.