Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flamewielder
how do u find out how many posts u have??? i looked and cant find how many i have

Tari Ringeril
click your name no expression

§pearhead
guess

flamewielder
oo...im a blonde

Dogbert
Did you REALLY just use that as an excuse? no expression

flamewielder
thx....hey mods....close this

flamewielder
umm....i am a blonde

flamewielder
so yeah i did

Dogbert
So that is the reason that you couldn't figure to click your name to find your post count? Becasue your blonde... WOW

PrefectRonnykin
you wouldnt have very many anywayblink

flamewielder
uhh....yeah it is....is that a problem

Dogbert
You give blondes a bad name erm

flamewielder
no i dont....god it was a fricken figure of speech.....i didnt mean anything by it...so get over it

Dogbert
Don't say stupid stuff like that then just becasue YOUR a dumbass.

manchichirtchit
i feel like i should egg you guys on... but i won't...

flamewielder
just cuz imm a dumba**??? if u dont like me then all u would have to do is leave this thread...but u stay here....and yet im the dumba** ....and this coming from the person who likes dogbert

Dogbert
You making fun of me liking Dogbert is like me making fun of you for liking Harry Potter; it's stupid and ridiculous; so I won't stoop that low.

When did I say I didn't like you? I don't like that you said being blonde was the reason that you were a dumbass.

Corran
now now children lets all play nicely or we'll take your toys off you and lock you in the attic with the spider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.