www.COLORQUIZ.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
www.colorquiz.com

Go take the quiz on the website... the results are freakishly accurate if you take the quiz seriously. Post your results and reactions smile

Mrozik
my result....

Sensitive and understanding but under some strain; needs to unwind in the company of someone close to him.

§pearhead
some of it was bogus, but some of it was right messed

JKozzy
There's more if you hit 'next' stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
it lies----it said i cant handle relationships and that i'm lazy

damn the test damn it all ta hell!!!!!!!!!!

<?>
here is what I got...

Relatively inactive and in a static condition, while conflict of one sort or another prevents peace of mind. Unable to achieve relationships of the desired degree of mutual affection and understanding.

Raven Guardia
it moreless said I was stressed.

manchichirtchit
Willing to become emotionally involved as he feels rather isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, though he tries to avoid open conflict.

Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Urgently in need of rest, relaxation, peace, and affectionate understanding. Feels he has been treated with a lack of consideration and is upset and agitated as a result. Regards his situation as intolerable as long as his requirements are not complied with.

these are the results that hit the spot...

PrefectRonnykin
The situation is difficult and she is trying to persist in her objectives against resistance. Finds it necessary to conceal her intentions as an added precaution, in order to disarm the opposition.

GroundedAgain
that's the exact same thing i got!!!!

black, gray, dark blue, orange, red, green, brown, yellow

i think

manchichirtchit
i don't even know the sequence i clicked. i'm red/green color blind embarrasment

JKozzy
Cheater roll eyes (sarcastic)

And its also determined on how long it takes you to choose the color(s), and they're mixed up every time, i think.

§pearhead
I just know I chose purple last on each one messed

<?>
so both get to say that we are... Relatively inactive and in a static condition

GroundedAgain
yea but...i'm not

Lianslo
Wow...that was pretty accurate (and even a bit creepy!)...here are a few bits of what i got...

Active, but feels that insufficient progress or reward is being made for the effort exerted.

An unadmitted lack of confidence makes her careful to avoid open conflict and she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of her freedom to act, and to decide for herself by the exercise of great personal charm in her dealings with others.

Lianslo
hmm...on second thought...i'm not so sure if it describes me or not...i guess it all depends on what context you consider your results in...

Silver Stardust
I tried taking it, but it kept causing IE to die sad

*Georgina_A*
My results were pretty accurate actually...although I don't remember what I got messed

Bar-en-Danwedh
I clicked all the colors... and then nothing happened.

"freakishly accurate"

nothing... yeah, that's pretty much where i'm at at the moment!

<?>
laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
wait, tried the older version...

that discribes me taking the test...

Bar-en-Danwedh
wow the rest of it was pretty true...

incredibly depressing, but quite acurate...

but then i think all people who would pick black first... would have some kind of problem!!!

Corran
Your Existing Situation
Attracted by anything new, modern, or intriguing. Liable to the bored by the humdrum, the ordinary, or the traditional.

Your Stress Sources
The tenacity and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties has become weakened. Feels overtaxed, worn out, and getting nowhere, but continues to stand his ground. He feels this adverse situation as an actual tangible pressure which is intolerable to him and from which he wants to escape, but he feels unable to make the necessary decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

Your Actual Problem
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. His inability to enforce his will causes him to over-react in stubborn defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for his own failures.

shellie
Your Existing Situation

Acts calmly , with minmum of upset , in order to handle relationships . Likes to fell relaxed and at ease with her associates and those close to her .

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and a seperation of others . Believes that life still has far more to offer and that she may niss her share of experiences if she fails to make the best use of every opportunity . She therefore pursues her objective with a fierce intensity and commits herself deeply and readily . Feels herself to be competent in any field in which she engages , and and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering and meddlesome .

Your Restricted Characteristics

Unhappy at the resistance she feels whenever she tries to assert herself . However , she believes she believes there is little she can do and she must make the best of the situation .

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity .

Your Derived Objective

Over-imaginative and given to fanasy or day dreaming . Longs for interesting and exciting things to happen and wants to be admired for her charm .

Your Actual Problem

The fear that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities .

Problem # 2

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing ; seeking a solution which will resolve these limitations .

smile very interesting

BloomBabyGirl
Needs warm companionship, but is intolerant of anything short of special consideration from those close to her. If this is not forthcoming, is liable to shut herself away from them.

Has lost the resilience and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties. Feels overtaxed and getting nowhere, but continues to stand her ground and still pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity. This subjects her to intolerable pressure from which she wants to escape, but she cannot bring herself to make the necessary decision. As a result she remains firmly involved in the problem and can neither view it objectively nor get rid of it--he cannot leave it alone and feels she will only be at peace when she has reached her objective.

Insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Shelves her ambitions and forgoes her desire for prestige as she prefers to take things easily and indulge her longing for comfort and security

The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her to play her part with an urgent and hectic intensity****

thats some bullshit till the "real" problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.