anyone have ideas for Spider-Man 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Varg6
What I think they should do, is they should have John Jameson get pissed of because MaryJane denied his marriage. Then he wants to retire, and for one last time, he goes to the moon to get a rock specimen they found another venture they were on. So he takes, it and you guys know, he turns into Wolf-Man, then the airship should get all screwed up and almost crash, thus spidey saving them, but the symbiote is in there, and gets into spidey through a cut or something embarrasment While There are two more villains in the movie (all that before was just a lead-up for #4, which will have Venom as main villain), SM3 should have Dr. Connors as Lizard, and Harry as GG2, and then there it will be too much for him, and then the airship crashes, he saves it, bla bla bla, symbiote time, and he gets the suit, and beats the SHIT OUTTA GG2 AND LIZARD OOOOOH YEAH, but then gets rid of it, and they introduce Eddie Brock, and show how he gets divorced and gets fired from NOT THE DAILY BUGLE HE DOESN'T WORK THERE HE WORKS AT THE NEW YORK GLOBE AND IS RIVALS OF DAILY BUGLE. He frusterates over Peter Parker's pictures of Spider-man, and as usual, gets hated on ^_^. Then the film will end with Harry dying, and getting Connors stabalized, then at the VERY VERY VERY end Eddie will get attached by the symbiote in a church where he wants to forbid his sins over him dreaming over killing (I guess, not that knowledged on Eddie Brock and HOW he became Venom)

MaxCarnage
THERE IS NO VENOM OR CARNAGE IN THE MOVIES! GOD I'M GETTING SO PISSED AT PEOPLE WHO THINK IT! SAM RAIMI ALREADY SAID NO SYMBIOTES IN THE FILMS!

Paola
great!
but any related to Spider-Man 3 goes here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t300333.html

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.