Lucy Lawless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xena fan
She is better known as the warrior Princess. So what do you think about her? Great actress she should do movies more often. thumb up

Kaleanae
I really like that show but it disappeared... I don't know what happened

Kaleanae
SHe's great, I like how she fights in Xena

Xena fan
The show became syndicate it is rare to see it on tv. Best shot is to get the series on dvd.

Xena fan
So do I! smile

She is very impressive with the sword fights. thumb up

silver_tears
She's in Eurotrip, and can't act there either roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
^^ yeah, what Irene said! thumb up

She talks like shes constipated What the f**k?

Xena fan
Oh my! You certainly dont have a clue about female actress getting physical roles roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
I enjoyed Xena sometimes...it got annoying after a while.
She did good in the x-files ep but other then that havent seen anything impressive from her.

lil bitchiness
Now Angelina Joile in Tomb Raider!! rock

Now thats a chick with the ability to kick ass!

Lucy Lawless is just...bleh. We saw in Xena and nowhere else, ever again///nowhere worth while anyway...that says a lot, doesnt it!

burlyman
yes

Darth Revan
I can think of three actresses in The Matrix alone who all have physical roles and are twenty billion times better at acting than Lucy Lawless. Carrie-Ann Moss, and the ladies who played Niobe and Switch (I don't remember their names). In Lord of the Rings, several of the Orc stunt-folks were women. Most of the Rohirrim were played by women (with beards glued onto their faces). Then there was Carrie Fisher in the original Star Wars trilogy, a fantastic actress in a strong role. There's Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider, and a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Darth Revan
So what I'm saying is that Lucy Lawless isn't the only actress with a physical role, on top of the fact that when she's forced to actually act she can't do it. She should do movie stunts.

burlyman
Jada Pinkett-Smith played Niobe, and shes short happy

burlyman
Yeah whats-her-face that played Eowyn defeated the Witch King for crying out loud Happy Dance

Darth Revan
oh yeah I forgot about her but she's awesome I love how the Witch King said "No man comes between a Nazgul and his prey" and then she killed him and said "I am no man." that was sweet Happy Dance rock

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah!! That was super awesome!! rock

lil bitchiness
How can we forget Carrie Ann Moss...she really kicked ass in Matrix! thumb up With out a doubt! yes

silver_tears
Kiera Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean did alot stick out tongue

silver_tears
Not to mention T.V. stars such as Jessica Alba in Dark Angel, or SMG in Buffy, or even Jennifer Garner as Elektra, not to mention some of the X-Women who kick majour ass!! rock

Darth Revan
Jessica Alba is awsome

So is Rogue from X-men

burlyman
Buffy is a role model to many yes

Kes
Ok, point taken. Lucy isnt the only actress that has played strong women. Now lets go back to Lucy ppl.

Kes
When talking about acting she's a bad example.
But topic.

WindDancer
Neither do you! Have you ever heard of Zhang Ziyi? Or Michelle Khan? how about Jean Wang? Those are female actress of Martial Arts movies. Those women do have more physical roles than Lucy had during the days of Xena.

Also go see Kill Bill vol.1 for some real femme fatales that really get physical!

Xena fan
I dont care for those women! Oriental women have never been a thing for me ( I personally dont find them beautiful at all ) thumb down

I havent seen kill bill, but it looks obviously ridicouls!!!!! All I know is that women fight against each other.......WOW

Im sure you take great delight in watchin women strip and figh at the same time!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
Lucy Lawless is HOT
I mean in that Xena out fit, she could babysit me any day..........

certain asian women, usualy only have bloods have a certain appeal to me. but fully asian women usualy no thanks

Kill Bill is a Master Piece, but it's Tarantino so you have to like his style before you will love this movie.

Xena fan
I seen the trailers of kil bill. Sorry, Fire but it looks like another one of those "cheap thrill" for men. I really dont care for Tarntino.

Fire
well after you have seen the movie, you will see that it has no more sexual hinted parts in it than any main stream movie these days

burlyman
Lucy Lui in Charlie's Angels rock and KILL BILL

You're being sexist against yourself

What happenes in Xena roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
They may not find Western woman too appealing stop being so hate filled roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kill Bill is awesome whther you really appreciate the work or not, it is truly a girl power type flick.

And I know I don't but doesnt mean I don't like the movies What the f**k? ever see Charlie's Angels? they are fully clothed most times and kick some serious ass rock

Kes
Actually they dont strip in Kill Bill. They are clothed all the time. I disagree that its a great movie. Its good, not great.

ash007
mmmm buffy mmmmmm Xena mmmmm Alisas chick

gosh i love shows with women who are very strong and sexy.

Xena fan
HaHahahaha! Lucy Lui sexy? Oh please as an actress she should have a career change! Maybe she should get a job a chopstick factory or somewhere else.

silver_tears
you are just being racist mad

Fire
Kes you liked Tarantino his other movies?

Kes
No, personally I think he is quite overrated. I did like this movie thou. But its not great. Its just bunch of copies of several other movies or techniques. Also Uma sucks!

punkyhermy
I LIKE LUCY LAWLESS
WAT DO U MEAN SHEW CAN'T ACT?
SHE IS XENA!

Kes
That's the problem, thats all she is.
Well she was ok in The x files, I actually wanted her to be in a few more eps.

lil bitchiness
blink she was in X-files?

Kes
Yes, the 1st 2 eps of the 9th season. Nothing important happen today I and II.She was a super-soldier.Pretty cool!

Xena fan
Yes she was in Xfiles but some of her scenes endedn up in the cutting room. She did had alot of scenes as 1st private soldier.

Kes
Got to see those when I get season 9 DVD box set.

lil bitchiness
Wait, i think i remember seeing her in X-files...or maybe not...im confused at the moment.

I will also take a look at it...im hoping to collect earlier X-Files on DVD.

azyne
I love almost all those women mentioned in this thread, including Lucy Lui, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and my fave, Jessica Alba. I like Lucy Lawless too. All you guys say she can't act...I don't get that from her at all! I seriously could not picture anyone in her place. Except for MAYBE Angelina Jolie, but I'm not too fond of her. Dunno why.

punkyhermy
She is really pretty
and acts really well as Xena

Xena fan
YES!!! thank you for that! I really like Lucy as an actress she is very smart and she just gets physical in her roles! I think is time for some directors to start to recogize how great she is smile

Elondra
My mum really looks like her when she dyes her hair blacksmile

Xena fan
if you have a picture of her. Would you posted? i really like it when people resemble famous people. Does your mom also like xena? smile

Elondra
She loves Xena.But sorry I haven't got a pic of her on the computersad

Xena fan
Oh thats a pitty honey. But is okay Im sure you mother is very beautiful. After all she resembles Lucy big grin

Storm
I' ve always liked these 2 pictures.

http://www.mikes-images.co.uk/misc/yms/images/xena_mq_2116.jpg

http://www.mikes-images.co.uk/misc/yms/images/xena_mq_2127.jpg

Storm
And this Valkyrie outfit love

Elondra
Hey thanks! smile

Xena fan
you are welcome! smile

Oh my goodness STORM! those are lovable snapshots of Xena! yes
the Valkyrie custome is one of my most favorites. love
the first one is Samurai Xena! that one is another favorite of mine. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.