help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
i dont know what to do....one of my best friends started dating this guy and he got her into coke and who knows what other kinds of drugs. She has lost lots of weight...like 35 pounds in a month because she has stopped eating. The other day she was passing out in the van when were driving, she keeps disapearing and no one ever knows where she is, she gave a bunch of her clothes away to all her friends and is ditching everyone or leaving early to go hang out with her bf all the time. We told her she should stop but she says she is fine and that she wont get addicted she just needs to lose weight (which she doesnt cause she is skinny) but we are pretty sure she is already addicted and she doesnt even know it. We don't know what to do

HockeyHorror
get her help anyway possible.

Into the Void
Get her the **** away from her boyfriend, and then get her help. Professional help. Counselors, drug rehab facilities...anything.

Fire
I agree with Void

Creechuur
Sheesh, what would she do without KMC and you pillars of society.

This is why I hate Dr Laura. She gets paid to give advice that should be common sense. Lets see. Friend is with guy who got her hooked on coke. Situation seems bad. What should I do?

mad

How could you possibly not know what to do? You help your friend...duh! Did you actually not know what to do???

AHHHGHGGHHGHGHG!!!! I swear, I'm, going to go insane if humanity gets any worse. I honestly don't know if this girl really cannot think for herself or if she just wants to spread her drama on the internet. Call me cruel, I call myself tortured.

Dexx
no actually i pretty much agree with you. yes

no-one actually finds a solution on an internet forum...let's be serious wink
you know what to do...and if not...you surely won't find it here, whatever we say. it's silly....some personal serious subjects shouldn't be posted on some internet board..really now.

ladygrim
someone i know was like this she got caught in the wrong crowd of people and got into drugs and everyone was telling her to move on she doesnt need him she'll find someone nicer than him ... and she didnt listen to ne1 and when they split up she didnt wot to do

BloomBabyGirl
hey i grew up where evry1 was on drugs and lemme just say u gotta go now b4 it gets bad. i know too many pple who have died related to drugs. so please tell som1

TrAnCeDuO
i have a perfect answer for all of this...

JOIN IN THE FUN!!!(what did you expect...a quality answer?)

BloomBabyGirl
drugs arent as all theyre hyped to be....theyre not all fun....not that ive tried em angel

botankus
I believe most of these "help me" threads in the General Discussion forum are way overblown if they're even real at all. BUT...if you're in school and need some help on a Sociology term paper, that's the way to go.

Creechuur
Wow, I thought some over-sensitive KMC'ers were going to GO OFF on me for being so callous.

Just goes to show, even jackasses like me are right sometimes...

TrAnCeDuO
your not a jackass...its the truth...the last place you really want to look for help is the internet...its common sense people...

Greenleaf_luver
Okay my suggestion. Get help any way possible. Drugs will eventually kill your friend, i'm so serious. You need to get her away from her boy friend. Even being around people involved with drugs is dangerous. People are themselves when they do things like that. Your friend is loosing weight, that is a bad sign. Talk to her parents, your friend will be pissed, but would you rather know your friend is pissed at your or would you rather have a dead friend. She's gonna get herself into a big mess. It may sound stupid, and it will be hard but talk to her parents or any adult that isn't a total doof brain. You can also get a friend to tell her parents with you or something. Do something before you regret it.

Creechuur
People should just stick with the plants and grains we were given...forget all that chemical crap, it'll rot your brain!

Dexx
coke is prety much natural yes

Creechuur
Well sure, if youre gonna chew on the leaves.

liltiggasmootay
ok for one thing i posted it in a forum because most of the people on here are teenagers and have probably had friends who have done the same thing or been there themselves. I live in a small town and we dont have alot of drugs here....like mushrooms are like "wow we have shrooms here?!?!" there isnt much help around here where u guys mostly live in cities and stuff this is why i posted it on here...so **** off if you dont want to help then dont come into a forum called "Help" and dont comment if your just gonna be a ass about it.
now for the people who are actually helpful...

Three of us went to her house last night knowing she wasnt home and talked to her mom and told her and gave her a bunch of information and numbers to drug rehabs in some cities that are close by. Her step dad is a complete ******* and started freaking out on us when we were there. He told his wife he isnt supporting her and its her fault and all that. We havent actually talked to my friend yet but her mom is calling us today when she wakes up. Im afraid she is gonna hate us and I'm hoping we did the right thing. We made a shoebox full of pictures and other things to show her some memories and show that we love her and care about her but i still think she is gonna hate us. We just didnt know where else to start...

Dexx
yes, bravo..that's the thing some good friends would do.
my point is...you didn't need to post this here..that is a personal issue..to you and her and your acquaintances.
no-one here TOLD you to do that....even if someone did tell you to do SOMETHING..you wouldn't really consider it. i checked some thread of this type throughout time on this forum..and most of the responses of help you get from anyone is
seek proffessional help....well doh!....*smacks forehead*..i bet no-one ever thought of THAT! wink

so do what you must..and what you think is best.
no real help you'll find here. YOU have to provide it for your friend

liltiggasmootay
yeah Im not planning on finding a solution here that will cure her completly im smarter then that..... maybe just some ideas or support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.