~What would be...~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl
What would be the thing your bogart would turn into??? vampire

I dunno bout me?? blink....Probally some sort of bug or spider big grin

& Wat do u think the Dursleys Bogarts be and Malfoys big grin

pesh
I think Malfoy's boggart will be Harry in Q. robes because how hard he tries to hide it malfoy fears harry.

And for dudley well surely a wizard

Mine would be ummm............

A teacher saying I have failed everything eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm.......I think Dudleys would b harry and Petuinia's would b Lilly or every1 finding out she is realated 2 a witch big grin

pesh
Yeah that's for sure , I wonder what it will be for dumbledore and for Snape...........

ArrghPirateGirl
Snape......hmmm Dunno bout him....and I have No Idea abotu Dumbleodre

Lady_Eowyn3
i think dumbledore would be a dead harry and voldy ruling, mine would be never becoming and actress, a director telling me i will never amount to anything and am just a horrific actress :'(

pesh
I think Snape's would be Harry's father what's your idea

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm.......Snape...Maybe Voldie catching him on good side....dunno

airangel
MINE WOULD BE A SPIDER...........I HATE SPIDERS..............

My husband caught this huge a** spider the other night and put it in a tuperware container and he was chasing me around with it....

HE MADE ME CRY! sad no I am terrified of spiders...I dunno if its the legs or what....or having been bitten by two different ones before....but they freak me out.

I think I can tolerate a snake more..............then again....maybe not!!!!!

South Korea has the biggest spiders I've ever seen...face to face....... (not counting tarantulas)

*runs away from the spiders*

shaber
I think it's their grotesque shape and way of motion.

I shudder to think what mine could be... probably not for a forum with so many minors.

airangel
Shaber...............get happy thoughts in your mind!!!! big grin yes

ArrghPirateGirl
He chased u with 1sad Thats mean....Gah my mum got sent this email from a friend with these huge spiders from some place that are like the size of my comp *shudders* & when they bite ya they make u go numb so they can eat u or sumthin *runs as well*

airangel
Malfoys boggart would be a FERRETTT!!! cuz he got turned into one...laughing out loud

hrm............

dursley's................there's would be voldemort or HAGRID...or DUMBLEDORE....(remember my last Petunia)...that howler

airangel
Probaby was a camel spider......those ones are tanish gold color and they get bigger than your hand.... that's why I never want to get deployed to the desert....I would flip out!

airangel
*bye* talk to you all later...........gotta get ready for work......ugh

shaber
I think giant centipedes might be even more horrible than spiders. I have a book called Nightmares of Nature and it had a photo of a centipede dismembering a mouse and another of a slumbering man with a centipede on his duvet with the subtitle: "one of the last things you'd want to find in your bed."

ArrghPirateGirl
Eewwww......poor mousie

shaber
Yeah, the hideous object was tearing off the mouses furry skin with its pincers sick

Aqua
mine would be a ball or my best friend >.<

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing really? blink

Aqua
ya...my best friend just said that yesterday embarrasment

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin Okiez

ladygrim
smile rite

ArrghPirateGirl
Im confused now blink

ladygrim
i think everyone is

General_Kaiden
Hmm, Maybe my futureself saying I'm never gonna get married? I dunno. Or maybe the dark. But how does something turn into darkness?

ladygrim
itll be my englisg teacher she is really fukingf scary

ArrghPirateGirl
It would b my SOSE teacher mad But if it did I would probally leap at it and try 2 kill it mad

My friend has nightmares bout my SOSE teacher *shudders*

~Air Angel~
STAY ON TOPIC or I'll close this! big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
We R on topic..That wat my boggart would turn in2 blink GRRRRR ANCHOVIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.