whoa last night i had a wierd dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
well my dream went like this.

Me and my boyf was going to this house so he cud have some piercings done. But when we got there they wudnt let me in. told me to come back l8r. so i did but they said tht he had fallen asleep waiting for me to return as i had gone hours. and they wud get him to phone me when he woke up. For hours i heard nuffing so i went back to find tht the house was empty. i was walkimg around the outside of the house crying looking for my boyf when i saw some guys who looked alot like merry and pippin. (w/o the hobbit clothes lol) so i ran and told them what hppened and they said tht the ppl there were a funny crowd. We broke into the house and found my boyf shades smashed up his coat all ripped and his mobile broken. I remember sitting there crying. The next thing i knew was i was being taken to the house and looking threw a window to see a guy in an all rubber suit kiinda like a dominatrix outfit. he was sitting on the chair with his hands tied behind him...he had on a full head rubber mask on his head. I saw someone undoing the zippa on the mask to reveal it was my boyf drugged up and gagged...It was one scary dream

<?>
that is creepy

Samurai Girl
i know. lol

SlipknoT
I had a dream once where all of the kids in my school turned into zombies, and they chased me into the halls, and one hot girl zombie slammed me down and rapped me, but I enjoyed it.

Lil' Backfire
What the f**k?

That is one creepy dream, Sweetness. If it makes you feel any better, I and my glasses are fine.

Samurai Girl
i know babes but it was horrible

Corran
I have analysed this.

This shows that you have fears about your boyfriend growing distant from you and possibly moving on, these fears are unfounded on your boyfriends side and deep down you know that. The fears are coming from other peoples influences that you are concerned about and it is these other influences that you fear may keep you away or apart from each other or may distance you both. You are concerned that these other people may be a bad influence or cause you boyfriend some pain.

Lil' Backfire
Interesting.

Does this ring true, Nicci?

Korri
i always have weird dreams messed

Corran
I can analyse then for you, small fee involving chocolate.

ladygrim
i have some very weird dreams ... but my sisters r quite good she dreamt that it was raining while she was at school then when they went outside the puddles were made from peanut butter and if you got near them u wud be dragged into them .... and she ended up being the only one left in the school ... i think she mite of eaten some cheese b4 she went bed ..... lol

Samurai Girl
hmm you know being miles away from him is killing me and im scared he will meet someone closer too his home and forget about me

ladygrim
sad

Lil' Backfire
And you think that he does not feel the same way about you? Long-distance relationships are difficult, if not impossible. It is a matter of trust and devotion.

Samurai Girl
ye i know babes...but no matter how much you love and trust him sometimes i think to myself...this is a dream! and stuff

Lil' Backfire
I assure you that he feels the same way, darling. Just ask Brent

Samurai Girl
haha im not in love with brent?

Korri
eek! please do!

Lil' Backfire
I never said you were...

Samurai Girl
you dotted me how very rude young men....

Lil' Backfire
I am sorry. I did not intentionally dots you.

I know you are not 'in love' with Brent. That job is filled for the both of you. wink

Samurai Girl
its ok

~Angel~
I had a really frightening dream the other night.

I was kidnapped by my ex, and he was holding me prisoner. I was tied up to a chair. He kept saying how he always knew I would come back to him, and we were meant to be together. Which disgusted me and made me hate him even more. The whole time I was thinking that he was going to kill me for leaving him, and about how I could escape, and get to my boyfriend. Finally, he went to draw a bath, I untied myself enough to run to my car. He caught up to me and I fought him off. I kept running to my car and got into the driver's side door, and he caught it before I was able to close it. Somehow, I got the keys into the ignition, and sped off before he could pull me out of the car.

The censored2 still won't leave me alone, even in my dreams!!!

DIE, EX, DIE!!!!
2guns chair
boxing death
giljotiini hang
sniper bash
blowup

§pearhead
that's a bit rough cry

y'know how you forget things in dreams? Well, i had one the other night, and I was saying to myself, "cool dream!" but then I forgot everything except the phrase "Blended Thinking"...weird, but I like it happy

ladygrim
creepy

Lil' Backfire
I never remember my dreams

<?>
Me niether

Rad_1
You did it again......smartass. evil face

Corran
What do you mean again?

What do you mean smartass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.