Bio of your best friend (in real life)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... my best friend is Justin. Hes been my best friend since 7th grade. He is my age. 1 of 2 team captains for the wrestling team, besides me. He is also the team captain for the Judo team. confused Um... Yeah... More to come...

Yours?

m!$hA
my best friend's a skank erm

LeAtHerRFace
Iam sorry to hear that, Misha.

m!$hA
me too sadwalk

LeAtHerRFace
Hey your on! laughing out loud You werent on when I checked my B-List.

Greek_girl
i have 2 best friends:-

Jen:- tall, slim, dark hair, blue eyes, is smart, funny and is a goth!

Sarah:-short, slim, curvy, blonde hair, blue eyes, funny, a great dancer!

LeAtHerRFace
OoO ok Ill describe him the way you did...

Justin - Local, Black Hair, Built, Strong, Fast, Spiked Hair.

golden moon
my best friend is yiouli...

she is 1.67
she has dark hair and eyes
she is 14 like me
she is a champion in tennis
she is fit and good looking...
she forgets very easily
and she is cute (sometimes)

m!$hA
oh sowwi, ive been on and off (went to get food eek! )

LeAtHerRFace
Oh that explains it shifty

Greek_girl
well there both equal best friends to me even though ive known Jen since i was 3yrs old.

LeAtHerRFace
Cool thats awesome wink

m!$hA
what are you thinking shifty

ladygrim
i have been friends with ana for 13 yrs this september have never had arguements over things .... been friends since the first yr of school ... she is also known as midnight shadow on kmc and we r both mad bout lotr and hp ..
shes mad bout magic and paranormal stuff. and has the biggest c.d video and dvd collection i have eva seen

Korri
i have no friends no expression

ladygrim
aaawww i'll be ur friend

Korri
sweet thumb up

BloomBabyGirl
er..my best friend is Carimah and shes mving in like 3 weeks to LA. we were bron within the sam hour as each other and were next to each other in the hospitol. ima miss her :sad:

§nakehead
The only friends I have are my Girlfriend and my Older brother

ladygrim
smile

§pearhead
Um, my best friend's name is Bill, I've known him for roughly 12 years now...we live about a kilometer away from each other, so see each other fairly often, we like the same music, video games, sports, TV shows, pretty much everything. He's about a half foot taller but weighs just as much as me (150 lbs), uh...we both know each other really well, we can finish each other's sentence...and we both make fun of his brother laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
well does ur girlfrind or brther have anyfriends?

Tari Ringeril
My best friend Tom: He is 6'3", has black shoulder length hair, brown eyes, a black gotee, he lives in Kentucky, he likes to skateboard and he is 18

§nakehead
are you talking about me?

charlit
my best mate is sporty and nuts stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
thats cool big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.