Darth Maul's return???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SITH
Check it out:

h**p://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2004/08/news20040803.html

NoMeN
yer lol, i checked it this morning and i am now like, WTF?!"?!?

tlbauerle
Stories contained in Visionaries, some of which are cannon...others are not. I think Maul is a not. If he is not a not, I volunteer to castrate myself for public amusement.

SITH
^
lol laughing laughing

Ushgarak
Some within continuity, it says, not canon- small difference. EU stories like, say, The Approaching Storm make an effort to stay within continuity, even though they are not canon. Whereas ones dealing with Boba Fett's past, or Splinter of the Mind's Eye, or the Infinities series... are very much NOT in continuity, some deliberately so.

And as that story is in the EU section, it most likely refers to EU continuity anyway. So the point is that some of these stories- including the Maul one- are making no effort at all to fit in with any form of established continuity at all!

In any case, clearly not Episode III related, so moving...

§pearhead
Bogus...he's dead, live with it!

Manôkhâu
Well, in Star Wars Tales, I believe, Vader fought him.

wubanga46
i think since he was like one of the hotest sith they should have maul be a twin u know and like bring him back like that this time he doest die as fast lol and is a lot stronger wiser and more knowledgeable about the force

Reborn Again
Nobody said he was dead, but beside him. wink

Master Kadub
I dont like it.....they are stretching it...

Sith Master X
The art was pretty cool, but yeah, he's dead and that's all there is to it now.

Indy_Knight
Darth Mauls return??? I wish!

shadow225588
umm isnt that soppose to become a novel?

Morgoths_Wrath
Maul is dead, never to return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.