Zippo Lighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deity
I thought kofmaster would of made a thread like this first but he hasn't so i will, well any one got one or two, post pics of yours, umm tell us how and when u got it, and stories involving it, whatever smokin'

Aini
...my brother collects em

kofmaster
eek! OK!!! hang on let me go take some pics ^^ WHAHAHAHAH

Deity
how many he got

Aini
I don't know....but many...

Deity
i would take photos but mine is just a plain silver one, nothing special, oh and it ran out, so i have to refill, but i got like 12 flints

kofmaster
1 eek! my fave!!!!!

kofmaster
2 happy i like this one toooooooooo

kofmaster
3 eek! its purdy!!!!!

kofmaster
4 big grin eheheh pyros lighter evil face MAUAAH WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing eek! ITS MINE!!!!!! evil face

Deity
umm i cant see that one too well, im gonna get a new one, one that has a case with a pic, not blank

kofmaster
5 0.o one with a strange pattern on it

kofmaster
6 eek! a simple one

Deity
umm isn't pyro's light a different color not all black

kofmaster
because i cant get one like his so i had to have the shark engraved on it big grin and its better then nothing evil face and its miiiiiiiiiiine

Deity
yeh well im gonna get a new one, not a plain one though, but i dont know hwich one to get

kofmaster
i get one every week if i find one thats good messed most of them here suck eek! that card one was a real find

Deity
yeh i just got my first one like 2 weeks ago, and it was a plain one, so im gonna buy a kool one when i find a good one, and why didn'y u ever think to make a thread like this

kofmaster

Deity
well do any of your lighters have a special story about them

m!$hA
oh god roll eyes (sarcastic)

kofmaster
yes ya haaaaaaaaaa but i dont wonna say

kofmaster
big grin heeeeeeey at least i didnt make the thread WHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH laughing laughing

Deity
@ misha, what do u mean

@ kofmaster: why not

kofmaster
no expression coz i dont wonna

Deity
why are you being such a dick?

kofmaster
blink 2 answers

1: because i can

2: because i am 0.o

Deity
one come back
1. oh

m!$hA
he's gonna go crazy!

m!$hA
he was born that way! stick out tongue

kofmaster
^^ answers : yes and yes WAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAH 0.o wait

Deity
im confused confused

kofmaster
messed dude its me and its a zippo lighter thread put them together and that = chaos o.o....evil face AMAUAAAHH XD!!! ROCK ON!!! >.< eek!

Deity
i see, ok ill rock on rock

Deity
so when i get my new zippo, does any one want me to post a pic of it here?

kofmaster
messed not really unless its good

Deity
eh, im gonna post it any ways

kofmaster
no expression so why ask

Deity
coz i can

kofmaster
erm meh im bored already evil face *sparks lighter and goes over to the walls seating the curtains alight* MAUAAH FUN!!! eek! BURN!!! fuuuuuuuun fun fun happy

Aqua
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

Deity
go zippo lighters, im gonna get a new asap stick out tongue

manchichirtchit
i have 5 gold ones and 5 silver ones... no picture, go use your imagination...

they give them away for free in the club i go to. one night i came home with 4 lighters but i was too wasted to remember how i got 4.

PrefectRonnykin
ninja

Ax3l
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.