William Hung for president

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Both of Americas canadites this year are dumb. Yets vote for william Hung!

JKozzy
No.

BingaBonga
Oh God, shoot me. stick out tongue

m!$hA
im not american so i have no idea wat ur talkin bout erm

<?>
As long as he sings....

JKozzy
He was a very bad asian singer on American Idol, the reality singing series, who became famous for his horrible singing. It's a very stupid thread, and nobody would vote for him, since the country would go into chaos, plus he's not qualified. (This wasn't a serious thread, Misha)

http://images.zap2it.com/20040213/williamhung_240_001.jpg

§nakehead
hes was this guy on a show called "American Idol" (were people compeat for a record deal) This guy sang very off key to "she bangs" and he got rejected from the show but latter got a record deal. Can somebody show a pic to misha?

Dogbert
I would go to Canada if he was elected into office messed

§nakehead
yeah, misha could have thought it was serious scenc she never herd of him. even though he would do better than kerry stick out tongue

m!$hA
lol u guys both posted stick out tongue

but i know him eek! his songs were released in aussie, and the show was shown too!

it was a joke? embarrasment oh!

§nakehead
I would laugh my butt off and stay here. He could do better than the clinton administration.

Beyond Image
America: the land of opportunity. I m thinking of being a stowaway back to Hung's home land. i heard there was more room over there. cool stick out tongue

HUNG will have access to the NUKE codes, praise ricky martin for his devildamn song that spawned this, this man of oppourtunity. stick out tongue

§nakehead
yeah that guy crack me up laughing out loud

Linkalicious
why not...

how much can another retard in the oval office hurt?

§nakehead
yeah, hung would have the most powerfull nukes on the planet at his dispolol now thats scary

§nakehead
he do better than bill clinton stick out tongue

§nakehead
This man right here will be compared to Abraham Lincoln and JFK

http://images.zap2it.com/20040213/williamhung_240_001.jpg

JKozzy
Already been posted by moi stick out tongue

§nakehead
I know I just needed a pic

§pearhead
Actually...Clinton was a damned good president, and what he did in his personal life doesn't affect that

§nakehead
It depend of what your definition of is is - Bill clinton

I did not have sexual relations with that woman - Bill Clinton

Delicious1
I'd Vote for him big grin

§nakehead
Yeah!! William Hung for president!!

eddie murphy for vice president!!

§pearhead

§nakehead
He sent hundred of american troops to die without proper weapons for something that was none of our friggin bussiness. The move "Black hawk down was based on it

§pearhead
Hundred's a bit of an exaggeration...

...and look at the Iraq problem now! We had a great plan for going in, but did Bush ever think about how or when we'd withdraw? No! We went in there under the pretense of them holding WMD's...it's a mess, so before you start complaining about live's being spent with seemingly no point, look at today's events.

§nakehead
dude bush has a justifiable reason it was to get terrorist out of iraq

§pearhead
The terrorists weren't Iraqi, they were Saudi.

JKozzy
And because of recent reports, if the information Bush gave were the true information, and not exaggerated, we would not have had any reason to go into Iraq or start any war. The WMD and Uranium reports were false.

bardock
his 15 minutes arent up yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.