Create your own superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
I found this realy cool game where u can make ur own superhero, or just some random guy. It's realy addictive, ive made loads of guys lol stick out tongue

Create your own hero Enjoy!

bardock
yeah i played that alot a few months ago it is a sweet game

§nakehead
my guys name the "red falcon" A leathal Vigilante that has gone over the edge to destory crime

Magee
cool, im kinda crap at thinking up names, not bad at creating guys though.

Mane
i made Jewman and Fruitcake

bardock
lol

§nakehead
The names are hardest for me too. hes got twin desert eagles instead of actual powers

ScarletSpider
I made the Soviet Samurai Space Devil.

§nakehead
haaaa a communist hero!

Mane
ive been writing a comic series for the past 6 years...these dudes are giving me mopre inspiration for characters. its like a Biblical series about the war between Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons...you get the idea.

heres the Devil stick out tongue

Magee
wow sounds cool, great character
cool. I made a guy mixed in with ultimate cap, wolverine and angel lol, turned out very weird. He had guns and all shit blink

Alpha Centauri
Made my character some kind of rival to Deadpool called Anubis.

As Department H's popularity with the military grows increasingly larger, they worry that the failed experiment, Deadpool, will ruin things for them. Anubis is created through the same means to kill Deadpool. Equally competent Martial Artist, agility, healing and has the ability to erase matter from existance by concentration (born with this ability).

Might actually start writing a story with him actually.

-AC

FeceMan
Teh Angry Dwarf ownz you all.

Magee
lol cool. Love ur guy alpha, u even made a story! I was gonna maybe write a story aswell but i cant realy be bothered erm

bardock
i made a dude called the electric angel.

SnakeEyes
How do u save and load previous characters or current ones. I just made a guy, and now, he is gone!

SnakeEyes
please help with this

Magee
Well theres two buttons at the top of the page. One looks like a floppy disk (save) and the other is laod wich is a folder with an arrow comin out of it. You probably cant get ur guy back if u didnt save him. To save just copy the text when u click save into word or sumthing and load it into the load function when u want it big grin Hope that helps.

I just made a guy up there, Red Lantern lol. After receiving a GL ring he isnt to pleased with the fact that its green, he doesnt like green. So he decideds to change it to his favorite colour, red. He does this through mystical means and alters the rings colour and the costume a little. Making him Red Lantern. He is currently a member of the JLA after the current GL Kyle has gone missing.

Only little changes to costume, cape, mask and his real name is Sean Mac.

bardock
i made a hero kinda and a villian kinda. the "hero" is a govt agent named"weapon" and the villian is called"element". element is a mutant who was used in govt missions. he can shoot fire and electricity. he was geneticlly munipulated to have class ten stregnth and good reflexes. weapon was a worker who was there a day when elment broke free. he killed his co worker and friend at the lab. he voulentered himslef for a tranfuison from some of elements blood. he then gained the strength and even greater reflexes. but no flame or electric abilites but a durabilty to them. he now is hunting element down. for his own reasons not just the 50 million dollar price on his head. he will have hunt kill and steal his way to element. but anything is worth avenging his lost friend.

Magee
wow cool. Any chance of seing a pic?

bardock
ill try

bardock
2.0u*m1*Character Name*Hairmessedtandard,swoop1,53453A,FFFFFF,100,100,23
,Eyebrows:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,21,Eyes:
Standard,blank2,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,20,Nose:,fra
Blank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,27,Mouth:,fraBlank,FFF
FFF,FFFFFF,100,100,18,Beard:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFF
F,100,100,26,Ears:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,
19,Skin:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,6,Maskmessedta
ndard,mouth,FF0000,FF0000,100,100,22,Headgear:,fra
Blank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,29,Undershirtmessedtandard
,gloved,0000FF,FF0000,100,100,7,Overshirtmessedtandard
,blox,FF0000,FF0000,100,100,8,Coat:,fraBlank,FFFFF
F,FFFFFF,100,100,25,RightGlove:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FF
FFFF,100,100,17,LeftGlove:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,
100,100,16,Insignia:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,10
0,9,Neckwear:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,24,Be
lt:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,15,Leggings:,fr
aBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,10,Overleggings:,fraB
lank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,11,Pantsmessedtandard,cover
all,0000FF,FF0000,100,100,14,RightFootmessedtandard,ku
ngfu,000000,000000,100,100,13,LeftFootmessedtandard,ku
ngfu,000000,000000,100,100,12,Back:,fraBlank,FFFFF
F,FFFFFF,100,100,3,Wings:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,1
00,100,4,Tail:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Au
ra:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:,fr
aBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,31,Background:,fraBla
nk,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,1,RightHandmessedtandard,ak47
,000000,696901,100,100,30,LeftHandmessedtandard,colt,8
C8C8C,9C9C9C,100,100,28,#

bardock
copy and paste on the site ^^^

Magee
ughhh thats not working blink

You could always just print screen, cut ur hero out paste him, save it as gif or jpeg and put it on here....

Mane
i made this chick named She-Lord Balera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.