Rescue Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
Has anyone watched this new show?
It has Dennis Leary as the main character, who plays a NY Fireman.
He is divorced and talks to the ghost of his dead friend.
Dennis Leary hasnt had much luck with movies or television performances before. But i hope this show dosent get cancelled like his others. I like it, even though i have only seen one episode.

SeptemberRain
so, what no ones seen this show???

SlickRick69
I've seen it. It's pretty good writing, but the gimmick with Leary talking to the ghost of his dead cousin kinda takes a person out of the whole 'realism' of the show...

it reminds me of The Shield, sorta, except these are 'good firemen' not 'bad cops'... I don't know, seems to be only so many stories and twists we can watch in a decent fireman drama, fewer stories than in cop or hospital dramas, or simply more of those very same stories, that and the fact that Dennis Leary is sort of an acquired taste as an actor.comedian, hans't had much luck in movies, and has never had a lead in a series that has ran for even 1 full season, so its hard to imagine Rescue Me lasting long...

just my opinion... it could take the stories to soem grand new level and break some new ground and boundaries could change all because of this new show... but, I some how doubt it.

<<Solo>>
Great Show, the Season finale was awesome.

Pezmerga
Great show, and it is still going strong! This show needs its own topic revived.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This one of the worst shows on television.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.