The System Has Faild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99
i just heard the new megadeth album..what can i say ? IN YOUR FACE METALLICA..this a great come back by a great thrash metal band..the album is just as good as thier old ones..it sounds a littil different but it is still amazing..if your a megadeth fan like me and your afraid to give it a try because of some bad reviews..just listen to " The scorpion" and you will be rushing to listen to the rest of it!

el_barto
I'm not really a fan of metal so I have no opinion

room #99
so why the hell are your here ? smile

amity75
Dave Mustaine should rejoin Metallica in place of Kirk. Then they'd maybe start wrting songs while holding their balls instead of holding their therapy itinerarys

bardock
i still hate metallica

el_barto
To get my post count up happy

bardock
me too

Amanda 417
smile

amity75
It's not quantity of posts, it's quality of posts that counts.

room #99
anyways amity have you heard the new album yet ? its amazing dave made the whole album by him self.its great

amity75
Not yet dude, In fact I didn't even know they had a new one out till I saw your post. Megadeth were a class act and I'll check it out this weekend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.