Darth Siduous/Emperor Palpatine Figure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ctsketch
hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.12993/dn/default.cfm

got this from the Hasbro Site, its a Sidous figure but its cleary Palpatine from ROTJ, for all the fools who still have doubts they are one in the same

"Darth Sidious is a chilling specter of evil who casts his oppressive shadow over the galaxy. Long ago, before war shattered the Republic, Darth Sidious rose to power under an unassuming identity, using political machinations and the dark side of the Force to place himself in a position in which he could wield unlimited power. He worked in small, unseen steps to foment discord and incite greed so that these divisive forces would corrode the peace that had unified the galaxy. Succeeding in this Machiavellian task, Sidious began to build his terrible empire upon the crushed remnants of the Jedi Order and the shattered remains of the war-torn galaxy. Just when his control of the dark side of the Force seemed insurmountable, the completion of his corrupt conquest was torn from his grasp by the redemptive power of a father's love for his son."

punkkaveman
thats cool.... it disproves what some ppl think.

El Toro
i think its funny that some facts are being proven using hasbro toys. the emperor/sidious' identity and same with who owned the millenium falcon 1st...lando or han

Morridini
Who owned the Falcon first has never been a question, its allways been Lando.

SomeGuy57
So let me get this straight, Darth Sidious is also Palpatine? I just want to make sure.

Sith Master X
^ Yes, that is correct.

SomeGuy57
Well why does he want to have these two identities espicially if the Jedi could possibly find out?

NateDawgNT
The jedi didnt find out in time tho. He does it so he can slowly gain control of things on a political front while secretly sithing around right under the jedis noses

Creechuur
Are you people telling me that there are living, breathing people in the world who don't know that Palpatine and Sidious are one and the same?

Yipes.

SomeGuy57
Thanks NateDawgNT, for answering my question. As for you Creechuur, sorry that I'm not some starwars geek who lives and breaths everthing star wars and knows every little bit and peace about star wars. No offence but I'm not as educatted about starwars as you are.

SomeGuy57
And I'm not saying you are one either Creechuur.

Havok
I truely truley hope that it did not take you this long to relize Palpatine and Sidious are one and the same. I noticed it in Episode 1.

Ghetto Goblin
i knew as soon as i saw his mout in episode one. the way he moves it and talks. it is the same.

along with the fact that they both sort-of expose their lower teeth in the middle of their talking.

Ghetto Goblin
i saw this other forum at a different website and he was saying that palpatine wasn't sidious and bla bla bla.

i was like, just look a his gosh dam face half of it is exposed, the actor that plays sidious also plays palpatine...

http://www.dmeb.net/speb/foryoureyes/gteas60.jpg

Ghetto Goblin
http://jediknight960.tripod.com/palpatinepictures.html

Ghetto Goblin
he even tries to talk to anikan, and tries to make him use his anger. he says that "see, your much stronger when you use your anger".

he gives him little talks that make anakin think that it is and was the right thing to do.

Batman316
one word...... 'Clones' wink

Gangularis
hasbro is in the know.

mechamaster73
the misspelling made me think of something besides the typical "insidious" explanation for his name

Sidious

Siduous

Desiduous = loss of leaves representing loss of power?

just a spur of the moment thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.