Whats the Meanest thing uve evr done to a FRIEND!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
not an enemy..a friend

i have a friend who kinda a hoe and doesnt wear bras even tho shes a C cup. well so one day she was getting on my nerves and i had a water jug from science class and i "accidentaly" tripped and spilled it all over her white shirt in front of the football n soccer boys teams. they all started hollaring at her and my friend lorenzo goes "yo jasmine(thats her name) i got 5 dollers to do u. how much do i get back" and she cried so hard. i felt kinda bad but hey she had it coming. so u next sad

SeptemberRain
i beat the sh!t outta my friend

RaventheOnly
ummmmmm i'm not a very mean and prank prone person...soo argue and chastise stick out tongue

§nakehead
I dont do mean things to my friends......I reserve all vile things for my enemies

PrefectRonnykin
stabbed blink it was on accedent

SeptemberRain
eek!

PrefectRonnykin
accedent!!

SeptemberRain
howd u do it?

me beating up my friend wasnt an accident

PrefectRonnykin
i was playing with one of my swiss army knives and i had the blade out and he tryed to take it from me and i stabed him in his arm.

it didnt go in very far

SeptemberRain
okay

PrefectRonnykin
happy im not evil

RaventheOnly
YAY happy

PrefectRonnykin
happy

§pearhead
Um, I'm not that evil messed um, the only thing I can think of is showing no mercy while we're playing PS2 or something laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
laughing alot of guys are really serious about video games arnt they?

Darth Sauron
Conspiring to have him beat up
He ran home from school

So when the holidays finish evil face

§pearhead
That's mean, Sauron stick out tongue

PR, I beat him today in twisted metal black 6 consecutive times before he gave up cool

Rad_1
Me neither...*shrugs*

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

Darth Sauron
Its not mean, He had it coming

Hes the guy who laughed about my gran dying....he laughed at our other friends mam...who left him.

PrefectRonnykin
he laughed at one of your family members dyeing?! cry

THAT SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Darth Sauron
Man, its what he laughs at....

him: Where wer eyou last night
me: my grandas...
Him: your gran there *tries to keep a staright face*
Me: **** off you stupid ****
other friend: whats he done?
Me; He knows my gran died
sick bastard: hahahahahaha

He also laughed when i told him about my granda
man if my mam didnt work at our school i would have kicked **** out of him

bardock
i shot my friend

Darth Sauron
You...shot him?

bardock
with a bb gun

ragesRemorse
i pee'd on my friend when he was sleeping

el_barto
Same

MC Mike
shock

PrefectRonnykin
two of my friends play jokes on eachother all the time and one of them (nik) went outta control and superglues his pubes to my other friend Gregs face when he was sleeping sick

PrefectRonnykin
oo and once i turned my friends stero on highest volume and set the alarm for 2:30 AM and it woke up his parnets and him

MC Mike
no expression

Me and my friends are on good terms. But our enemies can't seem to comprehend why they keep seeing people light napalm in their driveway. ninja

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

el_barto
scared I'm scared scared

PrefectRonnykin
yeah it was sick

since nik is gay he thought it was funny and said "well this is the closest im getting to your dick huh" i almost shit myself

Elektra_lover
EWWWWWW

PrefectRonnykin
have gay guy friends is so cool eek! i get to see them......

ninja never mind

GroundedAgain
well two weeks after one of my friends died in a car crash becuz she was under the influence of meth, one of my other friends drove herself to a party, got wasted, and wouldn't give anybody her keys. so i took off her tires and her entire steerin column and her transmission. i did of course bring it back ta her da very next day

SlipknoT
My friend was holding a door going out side at school and he was inbetween that door and another door, and for some reason I forget why I started running and kicked the door as hard as I could and it smashed his head into the door, he started crying and he went to the hospital and supposadly he got a concusion

<?>
I got my friend Jason(Mrozik here on KMC) to drive his car into his pool.

Beyond Image
hmmm, well...kicked his ass for a reason, threw his body into the mud and continued to smash him to pieces...yup, cause he disrespected me in front of my family and GF...a real punk.

Lianslo
hmm...the meanest thing i've done to a friend would prolly be TPing her house...

charlit
i told my frend she was a fckin hoe and got all my frends to go against her and we also conned all the guys into hating her and her bf broke up with her and haha it was the funniest shit ever

charlit
im a big bad b!!tch sad im such a fckin biarch tho...hey i addmited it stick out tongue

Kotaro
^yep u are thats damn mean that is

charlit
i no!!! i hate me!!! im such a b!tch but not as much as sum of my utha frends stick out tongue

Kotaro
yeah my friends always pick on me but i don't do anything back to them LOL, i'm too nice for that happy

charlit
yea well i do get them back!! its liike on mean girls! hav u seen that?

silver_tears
I left a girls cell phone number at a stationary store on one of those test pads written with "For a good time call........"

charlit
ha!!! nice!! i did that sept on a blackboard in the middle of a shopping mall

silver_tears
she had to change her number embarrasment

charlit
omg funi!!!
i guess i find that funy coz i do mean things all the time! arggg im gona try not be nasty from now on.......

Kotaro
no never saw that

silver_tears
I do them occasionally, but more to people I dislike ninja

charlit
same here

Korri
i ate clispin no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.