Most fearless comic character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
The idea for this thread came to me during the Punisher/Deadpool thread. So I went ahead and created it.

Discuss.

-AC

SnakeEyes
Daredevil, afterall he is the man without fear

§nakehead
daredevil hes the man with out fear duh!!

punisher because he dosent care if he gets killed

wolverine hes just plain tough

Mane
Thanos! he doesnt fear death, he worships it.

§nakehead
punisher has absoulutly no fear of death he want to die

Mane
no offense, but your biased about everything pertaining to the Punisher. wink

you think hes fearless, the best fighter, the most lethal, and virtually indestructible. but he isnt.

Joker1237
Mane nice Joker Avtor, Me I go for Joker as Most fearless. I mean the guy laughs at death.

§nakehead
You can kill punisher its just very very hard. Punisher has no fear because he really wants to die anyways he killed over 20,000 criminals so far and has nuked an entire island or criminals

MaxCarnage
definently DareDevil. I mean he's blind! That's just coll no matter how you look at it

Alpha Centauri
Fearless doesn't mean not fearing Death. Wolverine fears his past, Punisher fears memories, Daredevil fears losing people he loves.

Is there anybody truly fearless? After reading alot of his comics recently I think the only true fearless person besides Hulk, Doom and Thanos is Deadpool. The guy disregards everything. Silly, but he has zero fear. Well, he fears the Hulk. He doesn't fear much else though.

-AC

Punkyhermy
Batman. He just does the craziest things at time.

Joker1237
Batman has fears. He fears the lost of his family, and he fears loseing parnters, like Batgirl and Robin. And he fears killing.

§nakehead
not at all true. Remeber when Scarecrow gassed him and found his fears

Punkyhermy
oh yeah...you're right.I wasn't thinking...

Gregory
Hal Jordan, of course. He became Green Lantern by virtue of being totally fearless.

Joker1237
Hal Jordan the best Green Lanter ever.

§nakehead
haw! freddy kruger could find his fears and kill him unlike punisher who would kick his butt

Mane
you see what i mean? you think the punisher is god! you just proved my point...

Gregory
Mane's right. And you can't just dismiss the bravest man on Earth (no lie, that's how he became Green Lantern), by saying that Kruger could "find his fear." The whole point of being fearless is that you are, well, without fear. Nothing to find.

And in the first movie, Fredie got his ass kicked by a teenage girl without any powers at all. That happens to a lot of horror icons, it seems to me, which makes all the threads pitting them against super heroes that much more inexplicable.

Victor Von Doom
Hulk is rather fearless. Captain America I suppose, annoyingly.

Kontraz
umm... lets see... how many times exactly has punisher had his ass kicked by spider-man?

now, back on subject.... i WOULD say carnage is pretty fearless, but now that he's had a kid, he's shown some fear... oh oh, i got one!!!! SUNSTORM!!!!! Sunstorm is DEFINATELY fearless!!!!

ragesRemorse
the crow, Terminator, Preacher, LObo, Youngblood, Spawn,Darkness, Pitt and deadpool

These characters are vurtually fearless. there are many others, but i know these ones have very little feafull attributes

Ironman 66
captain america and spiderman

ragesRemorse
Those are two very fearfull hero's

Nataku8188
Daredevil... the man WITHOUT FEAR.
Deadpool is pretty fearless.
Carnage isn't afraid of his kid, it just disgusts him. Read the comic.

Kontraz
i have read the comic. I think he's afriad, think about it. Carnage was born, and he has nearly killed Venom on several occasions. Each generation of symbiotes is stronger than the last, and always is wanting to destroy their fathers..... i'm betting he wants to kill this thing so it wont come and kill him instead. Why else would would he be ignoring Venom so much and consentrating on the kid? Also, sure Venom is claiming he wants to protect it cuz its the 1000th gen, but i think he's more concerned with the fact that the new kid would want to team up with gramps to take out "daddy".

Nataku8188
It's possible, only time will tell. I think he just hates the idea of having anything to do with giving LIFE instead of taking it.

Alpha Centauri
I think it should have ended with Carnage. I don't like the idea of more symbiotes.

-AC

Nataku8188
Yeah... there have been like... a lot more since Carnage if you keep up with it. They weren't in his line though. This new one will make or break the symbiotes for me though. The art is super sweet.

As far as fearless goes...
Everyone has fears. Regardless.

The people that are ALMOST fearless...
Doom, thanos, the beyonder, galactus, Deadpool, Carnage, T-Ray.

Joker1237
I dont know if Joker has fear, He so insane, He might not know what fear is lol.

Nataku8188
He feats having his plans ruined.

Joker1237
Well Joker never seems to worry about having his plans ruin, He does it just to get at Batman, He knows sooner or later he get caught. He always try to lure Batman out to play, He does his crimes for the sole purpose to see if Batman will stop him this time.

tkitna
Daredevil? 'The man without fear' is a false title. He fears love, loss, and rejection. I would think any android would be fearless (Vision, Red Tornado, etc,,,), but if its a living character,,,,i'll go with Doomsday.

Shadow_King
Shadow king. maybe.

Darth Jello
Elektra

ragesRemorse
i should kick you, elektra blows yo

GreatMuta
How about Captain America... I thought it was cool when he was ( I think) the last hero left in the infinity gauntlet and stood face to face with Thanos knowing he was about to get luciously jacked. He welcomed his demise cuz it was the right thing to do, to be fearless for the sanctity of the universe.....or whatever!

who?-kid
Well, if I remember correctly, Captain America did not have much choice : some stone hands were holding his feet/legs, so he couldn't escape.

§nakehead
All Hail FRANK CASTLE!! Punisher of all evil!! From Joker to Juggernaut Shall Frear him!!

§nakehead
Dude it was unfair freddy was in the real world. If freddy is in the dream world hes almost unstoppable. And trust me Kruger would torment him for hours till he got a response. Trust me every character has at least one hear.

Joker1237
So only if a villian has a J shall fear Frank Castle, If I recall Joker did not have much fear in that cross over of Castle. Had Frank be able to pull the Trigger, Joker might have been able to get one or 2 laughs before dieing.

§nakehead
Punisher could kick his @$$. He fought worse villians. And I didnt mean the Letter I was talking power levels Joker is weakest physicall and Juggernauts the most powerfull

Joker1237
Joker is not the weaknst physicall, Scarecrow is weaker,(Joker kick his butt in kight fall) Joker is a "OK" fighter, He could take care of guys with out powers. But he have to outsmart super power guys.

§nakehead
Yeah, I think scarecow is weaker. But the average vigilante could still take him and he wouldnt stand a chance against frank.

Joker1237
He gave Frank a run for his money in that cross over.

Mane
which hes very good at...

§nakehead
Frank still defeated him.

Alpha Centauri
"I was talking power levels Joker is weakest physicall and Juggernauts the most powerfull"

Wrong.

Secondly, Punisher is just really good. He's not God and there are loads of people who'd beat him. Deadpool for one.

-AC

§nakehead

Alpha Centauri
"Hes beat wolverine,Daredevil,Hulk, and Juggernaut.......deadpools target practice"

He could beat Daredevil but Daredevil would beat him too. He couldn't beat Hulk or Juggernaut. Deadpool would beat him. You know, that whole healing/resurrection factor? I think that'd come into play. Punisher is just awesome with weapons. Deadpool would show him up.

-AC

Joker1237
How did Frank kill Jigsaw any way
?? Bomb?? Gun shot to the head?? Eating Soup with C4??? lol

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, anyone could actually be Punisher. That does make him great but it also lessens his novelty. Like, if you bulked yourself up and went out without a care in the world to kill criminals, armed to the teeth. You'd be the Punisher.

He does fear, he just doesn't let the fear bother him.

-AC

Captain America
I would think Cap would be afraid of the fall of the USA or something. Doomsday is pretty fearless but I think he fears superman. And does anyone know what scarecrow is afraid of?

Gregory
The Scarecrow is afraid of Batman, at least in some stories.

Daredevil75
what are you ppl talking about? daredevil isn't called the man without fear for nothing. the only thing that daredevil fears.... what this isn't much of a fear but the only thing that haunts him is his dad's death.

Gregory
Which is odd, because Scarecrow is actually a martial artist. Sometimes a quite tallented one, depending on who's writing.

Alpha Centauri
"the only thing that daredevil fears.... what this isn't much of a fear but the only thing that haunts him is his dad's death."

Which results in his fear of losing people.

-AC

manjaro
the most absoltuley fearless would have to go to Lobo. he obvioulsy doesnt fear god as he trashed heaven. he dosnt fear hell as he used it as a vacation getaway. he doesnt fear his past becuase he destryoed his own race entirely, he doesnt fear his future b-cuz he's immortal and super strong to boot. the guy just kills for no reason, even when he's not on a bounty hunt.

icant think of anyone who takes the cake for total irregardlessness, if thats even a word

Joker1237
Which is odd, because Scarecrow is actually a martial artist. Sometimes a quite tallented one, depending on who's writing.
By Gregory

That may be so, But Joker beat the snot of Scarecrow after Bane broke Batman's back.

They were in one of the Joker's hideouts, With Scarecrow playing cards and Joker watching Tv,
Scarecrow was anger because he and the Joker kidnap the mayor and held the city at bay, and they had nothing to show for it. They get into a fight, and Scarecrow sprays his fear gas on Joker, which has no effect.

Joker picks up a chair and hits Scarcrow with it, knocking him out cold. Joker leaves saying there Freindship is over.

ska57
Has the Hulk ever feared anything?

Kontraz
himself, his own anger, loosing loved ones....

ska57
Oh. Sorry if I ask future stupid or obvious questions, I just got into comics this last year.

Kontraz
thats no problem. I dont consider most questions stupid, im ignorant for the most part about comics...

Alpha Centauri
"Oh. Sorry if I ask future stupid or obvious questions, I just got into comics this last year."

Suddenly your Hulk Vs Iron-Man thread seems irrelevant.

-AC

ska57
But I KNOW Iron Man, just not a lot of other things.

Alpha Centauri
You know Iron-Man from two years? Or from the net? Either way you probably know nothing of Hulk enough to say he would lose.

Never mind.

-AC

ska57
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"You know Iron-Man from two years? Or from the net?"

What does that mean? I have read his comics for two years and I have researched about him (ie. Hulk vs. Iron Man) on the net.

ska57
Two years is a long time you know. What, do I have to know comics for 3+ years to make a discussion relevant?

Alpha Centauri
No. Just read them for that long.

The FACT is, if you had read enough of Iron-Man and Hulk, you would actually know that Iron-Man would never win.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
That's not quite fearless, it's like some kind of emotional moron. To not want some things to happen does not equate to being fearful.

ska57
"No. Just read them for that long.

The FACT is, if you had read enough of Iron-Man and Hulk, you would actually know that Iron-Man would never win.

-AC"

I have given you references where Iron Man beat Hulk and how the Hulk-Buster armor would defeat Hulk and all you have given was Ultimates #5 which isn't even the same universe.

ska57
Iron Man is pretty brave, but he's not fearless. When Thor became King of Asgard he came to earth and started a religious movement that threatened to engulf the world in a WWIII, Iron Man was the only one the faced him... oh yeah, Cap showed up too disgust

Alpha Centauri
"I have given you references where Iron Man beat Hulk and how the Hulk-Buster armor would defeat Hulk and all you have given was Ultimates #5 which isn't even the same universe."

It's neither Hulk nor Iron-Man's comic and Hulk won because he's in another league. Iron-Man won in his own comic. Seeing as you love front covers so much, go check out the recent Hulk where he's holding Iron-Man's battered self by the wires. Coincidentally, he batters him throughout that series. Try READING them. Hulk is better, it's not up for debate.

-AC

ska57
I have that comic series and if anything, the Hulk is being beat up. And also, they only faught in the last book of the series, not through the whole thing, duh!

Alpha Centauri
"I have that comic series and if anything, the Hulk is being beat up. And also, they only faught in the last book of the series, not through the whole thing, duh!"

Hulk came out on top and Iron-Man admitted that Hulk is stronger. You gonna go debate against Marvel?

Shhh. Now, on topic...

-AC

ska57
"*cough!* Sorry, i'm allergic to bull ****." Will Smith (I-Robot)

manjaro
come on ska57, by your own admission you only have a rudimentary knowledge of comics in general, let alone Iron man and The Hulk. and IM guessing that what little you know about the Hulkbuster Armor is from the internet.

so if you wanna get a well developed sense of this battle go back to some of the old school titles when IM and hulk ever faced off. what you'll notice is that even though the H-buster is rated at 175 tons stark could only bring the fight to a standstill

Alpha Centauri
""*cough!* Sorry, i'm allergic to bull ****." Will Smith (I-Robot)"

Try removing your head from Iron-Man's anus then.

-AC

ska57
I know some of the old school comics where Iron Man won. Incredible Hulk 131 and Iron Man 130-132. 70's and 80's comics.

And with the H-buster armor, in Iron Man 305, he didn't bring the fight to a standstill, be beat the stuffing out of the Hulk but all Hulk wanted to do was to talk to him, not fight.

ska57
"""*cough!* Sorry, i'm allergic to bull ****." Will Smith (I-Robot)"

Try removing your head from Iron-Man's anus then.

-AC"

laughing Oh man, I couldn't tell you how mad that me feel! laughing

Alpha Centauri
"I know some of the old school comics where Iron Man won. Incredible Hulk 131 and Iron Man 130-132. 70's and 80's comics.

And with the H-buster armor, in Iron Man 305, he didn't bring the fight to a standstill, be beat the stuffing out of the Hulk but all Hulk wanted to do was to talk to him, not fight."

Firstly, if you wanna deal with this. Create an Iron-Man Vs The Hulk thread and watch how many people make you look silly. Don't mess this thread up coz you're already PMing me.

Secondly, he beat Hulk in his own comic. Which is perfectly normal. You really think Iron-Man fans would be happy if he lost in his own comic? Of course not. So it's biased. I own that Hulk comic and he never beat the Hulk, you're making it up. 80s comics? What the hell man. You're just getting this all from the net. You know nothing further back than two years other than what you read on the net.

Lastly, Iron-Man was fighting for his life and Hulk didn't want to fight. He wasn't trying. Why do you think Iron-Man pulled out all the stops? Coz he knew that it's rare for Hulk to wanna talk and he'd never get another chance.

This really is laughable man. Look, I respect that in the two years you've been into comics, you've only followed Iron-Man and internet fan sites but fan or no fan, you can't come and claim Iron-Man would beat Hulk when long term comic fans know that it's almost an impossibility. IRON-MAN HIMSELF ADMITTED THAT HULK WAS STRONGER.

Please note the last line.

Now, if you have anything more to say, PM me it or create the thread. You're boring me child.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.