whats your favorite hockey team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

comedyfanatic
my favorie hockey team is t he Edmonton oilers !!!

wats ur's and y

Shadow_King
Colorado Avalanche. or as i like to still call them Quebec Nordiques.

ImAPirate
red wings!

Shadow_King
BOOOOOOO

ImAPirate
Boooo? avs suck! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadow_King
see i said booo cuz Avs and Red wings are rivals. I cant wait until detroit has to move to the eastern cuz then colorado would have easy chances of getting to the finals. unless these crappy teams have the energy to be good.

SlipknoT
Devils

wuTa
go leafs!!! eek!

ImAPirate
even though i dont like the avs, i love when the red wings and avs play against eachother- always a good game

Shadow_King
yea. if claude lemieux never did that hit too..... i forgot his name Avs and Reds would'nt been rivals.

ragesRemorse
PENGUINS baby ALL THE WAY

wuTa
his name is kris draper and the RED WINGS SUCK!!...and this is coming from someone he lives in the detriot area

ImAPirate
yea, when he broke kris'.... well when he broke his face?

Shadow_King
even an own detroit person hates detroit hockey team.

Dr. Strangelove
Sharks

Shadow_King
BOOOOO

hezzy_baby
TORONTO ALL THE WAY!! big grin and i personally live near detroit..stick out tongue

Shadow_King
even i live in canada and i totally despise toronto.

hezzy_baby
eek!

ImAPirate
no

Shadow_King
what is so wrong with hating toronto.

magic_hate_ball
Boston Bruins...boo me all you want it still doesnt change the fact that at least 2 trophies given to players are named after Bruins alumni, or the fact that Bobby Orr is one of the greatest players alive(next to Gordie Howe and Wayne Gretzky). However I do agree the team does have its faults the greatest of all is the owners are too F-UCKING cheap! if they werent wed have won more that just the 5 cups we have now...and remember friends dont let friends become Canadiens fans.....ttfn

bordom
Calgary Flames! big grin

Smasandian
Toronto.

Its easy to see why people hate Toronto. They're the most popular, richest out of Canada and alot dont like the players.

Ah well.

PINBALL
Everett Silvertips (minor league team)

dark1365
Originally posted by bordom
Calgary Flames! big grin
You live in Calgary by any chance? eek!

Cipher
Red Wings.

PINBALL
Everett Silvetips (minor team)

DeRFmAn
THE STARS OWN YOU ALL......they did way better this last season then anyother team.....LOL. No but really I've like them since they were the N. Stars. I accually found some wrapping paper that said north stars. it was awesome. It was 5 years after the move so I dont even know how it was tehre.

magic_hate_ball
if anyone finds any Hartford Whalers jerseys...let me know smile

fruits
OMG, who's excited that hockey's back this season??? only about a month before preseason games start! woot woot.

Lady_Jade
Detroit Red Wings baby, all the WAY. I HATE Toronto. The fans are worse. All season I hardly see anything Leafs around town (I live near Toronto) but once they make the playoffs, every second person has a Leaf jersey or flag in the window. I wear my jersey anytime during the year, even the day AFTER the Wings get knocked out, if they happen to, I wear it. I love my team no matter what.

fruits
ooooh, the wings eh?? just to let ya know, im from colorado. so its kind of a mandatory thing to hate the wings. but yeah, toronto actually has a lot of fans, they just dont have much team spirit.

bordom
Originally posted by fruits
OMG, who's excited that hockey's back this season??? only about a month before preseason games start! woot woot.
I'm stoked I can't wait! It was waaay too long for the lock out anyways erm

JimMorrison227
Buffalo Sabres all the way.

DanZeke25
Flyers!!

Gryn Jabar
Maple Leafs.

mutilated_body
omg, yal shouldnt put down any of the original 6. the fact that theyre still around says alot bout the clubs.

Will-one Kenobi
i only watch hockey when it is england etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.