Ugly Chicks that stalk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok this one ok looking chick well shes not that ugly but she is like a 6 on a scale 1 to 10 well i didn really know her and i met her at a dance and it was dark she looked good and so yea i made out with her a few times. it was fun just for like hey i got a il tongithe but then i was like leaving and she is all running up to me asking million quetions now everyday in school wont leave me alone asks for hugs constinly im like jeuse christ get away from me.

Ne advice on how to make her leave me alone without using my methods for usally getting this done cause i dont feel like ruining her whole self image just cause she wont leave me alonbe cause i always seem to over react

Dregh
Uh...tell her to stop stalking you....?

Shoukan
Just say that your not interested in her...say it in a gental voice--don't destroy her confidence

Sad to say that has happen to me too...I remember in high school girls used to follow me everywhere it was very strange and scary

DeNiro
See I just usally dont let this go on for so long but When finally it starts to get to me alot then ill just like snap and every lil thing wrong with her will be said and then i look like a jerk for making a girl cry.

i can be either very nice or very mean but it takes a long ass time for me to get mean so u can see how much she is getting on my nerves

silver_tears
don't be mean sad

Xena fan
She is a Psycho biatch! Just watch out when they approach you. Really some girls can get a little cuckoo sometimes. Try to get yourself a decent girl and she will stop stalking you.

DeNiro
im trying not to be erm

DeNiro
well she saw me make out with this girl tongithe at the bball game so i think that might have sent her a message but she still asked for a ****ing hug omg how ****ing pityful jeasue just walk up and give me one she would be hot if her face wasnt so sick

Dogbert
Erm... you can go to a new school thumb up smile

silver_tears
that's mean stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
tell her to piss off ... she'll get over you

just dont make out with any other girls in the dark cuz you might be kissing a drag queen

Shoukan
put a gun up to a kitten and say if you don't get away from me b!tch this cat gets it!

Come on act out like my avataryes

PrefectRonnykin
you wont look like a jerk

Dregh
Try to argue with her

PrefectRonnykin
i have that piccie on my binder

Shoukan
I like that picture so I made it my avatarhappy

Shoukan
No kittens were harmed in this stunt

PrefectRonnykin
*Burp*

BackFire
Tell her to beat it, and what you did at the dance was simply for fun and that you have no interest pursuing a relationship of any kind with her.

The bottom line is you will most likely have to hurt her feelings, and it's her own fault for expecting something out of you.

sandman26
dude ya don't just go making out with girls ya don't wanna get at least a bit serious with unless there a hooker or somthin but anyway you should just tell her its the easiest way she'll be ticked yea but she'll get over it

shaber
Wht not simply introduce her to "DeNiro's Mom" on this forum? laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
im an ugly chick that hates

deegr8revolt
YO Deniro kick that mothafakken skank to the conner!! dont let her stalk you kid be a man and that that ***** off!!!!!!!

CUZ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAA RULEZ THIS JOINT!!! smokin'

BellaButterfly
WEll shes stalking you cuz i you made out with her ! she not just a plastic doll you know that you can screw whenever you please, shes a real girl with feelings! now she thinks that you might feel something for her cuz you kissed her so she followin you! So tell her your sorry that your not interested and tell her to please leave you alone but tell her your sorry ok!

Gosh guys are dogs....too bad they're so cute though!
Note to all girls out there: Try not to fall for every guy you make out with , just have some fun and satify yourselvesk , keeps ya from gettin hurt

amlap
well to prevent future problems like these why dont you try NOT to make out with random girls at dances or where they be! stick out tongue

Raz
Use the classic "It's not me, It's you..." wink

i slayed buffy
laughing out loud just get one of your mates 2 go and say oh ur that chick thats stalking DeNiro or wateva ur real name is and then she'll get embarrassed and leave u alone 4 a while

Twin B!tch 2
why don't we talk about guys who stalk? i know one... the name's kofmaster big grin

eek! *flees in terror*

i slayed buffy
hahaha lol tru tru laughing out loud

Twin B!tch 2
big grin

i slayed buffy
jokes kof!

Twin B!tch 2
(yeah, right...)

of course! we love yoU!!! evil face

heeey! you live in NZ too, buffy! where?

kofmaster
VAMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< mad

Twin B!tch 2
LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! laughing

i slayed buffy
i liv in aucklandclap

kofmaster
YOUR EVIL VAMPY!!!! >.< *cires* sad

Twin B!tch 2
HAHAHAHAHAA!!! *evil french laughter*

auckland... oh, nice wink

i slayed buffy
get ova it i got called a stalker ov this girl at my skool coz i talked to her on msn....What the f**k?

kofmaster
*whispers...christchurch is better* wink

i slayed buffy
nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa

yerssot
duck for cover too

Storm
Just be honest in a gentle way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.