Alternate Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
Do you think that they would ever make a directior's cut (not talking about extended editions thats different) where they will include an alternate ending just the theatrical version with a twist? That would be cool but it might ruin the story line. Especially, trying to change the books but to tell you the truth, I really think that Peter Jackson doesn't care anymoe about "The Lord of the Rings".

He probably thinks "...Yeah, The Lord of the Rings was fun to make but, that's behind me now...". Because now he is working on "King Kong".

But anyway, what do you think of an Alternate Ending??

BloomBabyGirl
i think it would be cool but how else can u end it? frodo failing>?

Moo Cow
and the ringwraiths could kill frodo smile

Shadow_King
where was the scene where sauraman dies or something like that and i think he took over the shire with the orcs.

OrliNElijahsGrl
THE SCOURING! *gasps* I WANT TO SEE THE SCOURING!!!

Alternate ending...Hmm..now wouldnt it be neat...if Eowyn did not battle against the witchking...and Frodo met up with the witchking face to face at the cracks of doom, and they fought and the witchking defeated Frodo and got the Ring? I could see that happening! Or...instead of Eowyn killin witchy, Frodo did, or even better....once the ring was destroyed, gollum turned back to his self again, as a hobbit....before the ring corrupted him, but that would be too....weird, having him change back...but i would love to see a frodo vs witchy thing goin on at the cracks of doom!

Darth Sauron
Where frodo makes out with sam?

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! SAURON! youve got such a dirty mind! LOL! what if sam grew a obsession with gollum and made out with him, OH NO, SAURON LOOK WHAT UVE DONE TO ME! *screams*

theone0103
i agree watching frodo fall or the ringwraiths kill him would be cool...

OrliNElijahsGrl
wouldnt that be neat to see Frodo battling the Witchy on the cracks of doom, oh man i could see it, and defeating him and getting the Ring, and gollum turns against Witchy and tackles him! Ooooh that would be so cool!

angelsflame265
lol i don't know why, but when I read that I relized that saying we want to see the scourting were sitting here saying "we want to see the shire burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burn shire burn!!!!"

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMG i didnt even think of that, eeeek NO i dont wanna see the shire burn!!!!!! But im just interested how it would look on screen, you know? Instead of trying to imagine it in mind, i want to see how peter would of made that on screen, i not in anyway shape or form want to see the shire burn, i just wanna see how it would of been made on screen, and doesnt the hobbits kick major ass in the scouring of the shire part? I cant remember *grabs books*

I DONT WANT TO SEE THE SHIRE BURN! NOOO!

angelsflame265
I know thats what i was thinking to! but i just relized that. . .

love your sig btw orli

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awwww thanks!!! hehehe! its one of my favorite banners ive made, I have another one that i made that i adore..but its too big to put as a siggy, but its really cute!

ladygrim
hmm i dont know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.