Can someone show me a picture of Hybrid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pity
I read about Hybrid in my Spider-Man encyclopedia and I have been wondering what he looks like.

Hostile
Hybrid

Pity
thanx

Ghetto Goblin
oooooooooooooook this is the shortest and wierdest thread ever...

Spiderman_RJ
whats him i never saw this simbio.............whats his history?
is he carnagew offspring?

misterpangass
i know imma bit late with this thread, but i got 3-4 pics of Hybrid, i'll post 'em later if they're the rite type of file.

Next Venom_girl
Hybrid is an amalgamism of 4 of the Life Foundation Symbiotes (more of Venom's kids) from Seperation Anxiety (Green sym "Lasher", purple sym "Screech", brown sym "Riot" and yellow/orange male sym) who's hosts were killed. They bonded with each other to survive and then bonded with a crippled ex-cop, Scott Washington. Who "let them escape" when he realized they were not a threat and that the experiments being done on them was torment to them. Hybrid was a "good" symbiote, belonged to the New Warriors or some such super team and I heard he was killed off at some point.
http://www.coreyblake.com/nwcc/characters/allies/hybrid.html
I got a couple comics with Hybrid ministories in them. Maybe I'll post some scans later.

Next Venom_girl
The promised scans:

Next Venom_girl
2)

Next Venom_girl
3)

Next Venom_girl
4)

spawnmaster
hybrid

doctorstrongbad
Is it sure that he will never be back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.