dc is gay..marvel all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ironman67
i ****ing hate dc so bad. IT IS GAY

Mane
eer

ironman67
the joker is gay with you mane. i am the toughest sixth grader in my school i would kick you ass

Mane
aaaahahahaha! man youre almost half my age! gimme a break...

bardock
what the heck is that guys problem

wallywest13
if dc is gay then so is marvel they have alot of gay characters

bardock
since when did we start getting the jackass of the week. i mean everyday their is someone talking about how gay something is. it get stupid

Mane
i know right??

bardock
feceman sig has some of them on their

Mane
yeah, and i know one more person who will end up there shifty....

bardock
me too but i won give his name away just yet.

Shadow_King
How is DC gay. even though i like marvel better DC is still ok they have decent characters. How could you say DC is gay????

Mane
DC has awesome characters

Batman
Green Lantern
Flash
Martain Manhunter

those are my favorites

bardock
batman is my fav. with the right writer he is awesome

Shadow_King
same bardock. Batman.

Mane
yeah hes one of my all time favs

Shadow_King
yea we can tell from your av and sig.

moonwalker741
LMAO

hahaha, you f*cking loser, man thats funny

Shadow_King
HA HA HA laughing out loud laughing

moonwalker741
ironman67, you have just proved to everyone you are the epitome of a dumbass, wait! you probably, and im sayin probably, wouldnt know what that word means, so just face it, your just pathetic, and stupid because you didnt read the FAQ

Shadow_King
and werent you the one iron man who said you could be in X3 as the teen version of cajun.

bardock
he makes me laugh rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Shadow_King
i think iron man i going to kill me soon.

bardock
confused

Shadow_King
i dunno why i said that but i just have a feeling he would want to kill me.

Shadow_King
i know why cuz he told the x-men fourm he was gonna be in X3 and then kof started talking like iron man was just craving for attention and then i joined in so in that bad expirence he didnt want to tell anyone else but i told everyone. cuz this thread is popular.

bardock
he is 11 i wouldnt worry.

Shadow_King
well true. but i have no weapons in my house and what if he brings a gun.

bardock
he will shoot himslef in the foot the you can >chair or >box

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA ok i think we are getting off topic. but this thread should be closed.

bardock
true

moonwalker741
iron man is just a retard....

there..nothing else to say

Shadow_King
so back to our discussiong. how do you know he is 11.

bardock
in the music thread he says it where he posted another stupid thread

Shadow_King
oh ok. and while i am bored today i found out that this fourm is 16th best in kmc. and x-men is 4th best.

bardock
oh. we have more threads though

Shadow_King
ok i was wrong to say iron man 66 was gonna be in X3 cuz it was "I AM IRON MAN" who posted he was gonna be in X3 my fault i take blame very sorry IM66. too many damn Iron Man.

Shadow_King
what you mean Bardock.

Ironman
hey ironman67 ill kick your fuking ass dc isnt gay you want my address we will fight come on faggit want my address im me at jeepersCrepers09 or pm me and ill give it to u I wanna beet the fukin shit outa you iam a tought six grader well i am a tough 9th grader come on ****er

BadKitty
woah..this is really rude..I'm sure no one minds me closing this..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.