Feeling bad right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
right now i was thinking about my friends and brought up a memory of me acadently running her lil brother over when we played tag i feel bad. right now i dont know why tho.

silver_tears
Awww think happy thoughts big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Iam sorry to hear that. Watch a comedy wink

Ironman
thnx ill try but you know when you have sometin stuck in your head its hard not to think of it

LeAtHerRFace
Yeah

Shadow_King
hold on you ran over your friends little brother playing tag how???

Shadow_King
iron man could you please help me understand how you ran over your friends little brother??????

Samurai Girl
u just need a huge hug my friend...

Ironman
when your looking behind you to see if there close you run a kid over Or another bad story run into a metal gate bashing your head open but those scars are gone thank goodness

Shadow_King
ok so you walked over or did you just bumb into him. did the kid die???

Shadow_King
and what the hell is this about you and me budds i never rember you and me budds????

dave123
play the lil balloon game happy

Ironman
i was full speed runnin no hes like 5 and i bump him but he scraped his knees.

i thought you were a cool person not an ass so i basicly put you on a buddy list but if you want off just say the word.

Shadow_King
ok whatever about the buddies thing later on you might see me as an ass as like many ppl do. and why would bumbing a kid get you down.

Ironman
hes a little kid seeing his sad face in you rembrence is sadining

Shadow_King
well its not like its your fault.

Ironman
true that is. but still its ringy

Shadow_King
i say forget about the past and look to the present.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.