Has anyone ever hurt their parent before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
I know I have...a while ago my dad was on the phone with my mom and my brother and i were playing with trucks. My brother was laughing really loud only it sounded like he was crying so dad went in the living room to check on us. Only we weren't there, so he called our names. We were upstairs and we ran and leaned over the railing. My brother said, "What daddy?" And when he looked up I accidently drop a toy army tank on his head. He had a huge bump after that. I felt rotten. sad

Fire
that was an accident dont worrie about it

BloomBabyGirl
do u mean emotionally hurt or like beat em up? i kick my dad al the time when hes drunk. kinda protection

Freddy Lover
Any kind of hurt...

Moo Cow
i was horsin around with my mom cause i was really hyper and i made her fall out of her chair embarrasment

BloomBabyGirl
ok. well i kcik my dad alot cuz he hits me too so hey and

Linkalicious
my mom and dad got into a fight while they were drunk. My dad got a little out of control and seemed like he might have hurt my mom if not put in check.

So i clocked him right in the eye. Big purple black eye. i'm like 100% sure i have a picture of it on my computer. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Not a wise move. My brother thought i over reacted, so he put me in a full nelson, and my dad retaliated out of sheer reaction and decked me in the forehead with his wedding right. Damn those 4 diamonds busted me open. embarrasment

Totally regret ever doing something like that to my dad...but it was either him or my mom...and atleast i knew i wouldn't take it any farther. There's no telling what he coulda done to her.

Delicious1
About a year ago I went to see my little brother and sister. at my grandmothers' house. When I got there I saw that my....mom, was there. She started acting real b.itchy towards me calling mean terrible names and bringing up things in the past. so i punched her in the face and broke her arm.

Freddy Lover
Wow!

Linkalicious
so you have retaliated at her for what she did to you in the past....

i'll talk to you in PM about this...

Yesterdays Gone
i dont think i've ever phsically hurt my parents...but emotionally...several times usually without the intentions to do so

Princess Re
hmm...i think i did kick my mom is the mouth once...it was only accedent....i didn't mean to

ClaraG
when i was really young, , we went walking on a hill and i grabbed my mum whilst running down and we both fell and now she has a small scar on her arm. oops! i don't remember it though, i was apparently only about 2 or 3.

Stormy Day
Evil Child whip.........j/k stick out tongue

ladygrim
i have play fites wit my mum... but the other week my dad was really really narky and everything i did was rong ... he began to have a go at me for turning the tele over ... so i got really pizzed off so i gave him it bak he didnt like it so he told to shut up or else ... so i sed or else wot and he wouldnt answered .. .. i knew wot he meant so i gave in and walked out the room and as i did he muttered something under his breathe so i punched him in the back rather hard ... and ran off to a m8s house 4 a bit

Shadow_King
never got the chance to.

WindDancer
My dad and I had arguments about his retirement. Sometimes I think it was wrong to tell him he was getting to old to work again. But in the end he accepted that he wasn't in shape to work again. So he retire at the age of 65.

Shadow_King
wow thats old to still be working. what was he doing as a job???

hezzy_baby
ive probably said something once or twice that hurted their feelings stick out tongue

Stormy Day
I may have upset them a few times innocent stick out tongue

WindDancer
My dad was a car mechanic. Before that he used to work as an Electrician. Now, he is happy traveling the US in his winnebago. big grin

Darth Revan
This one time when I was like 7 years old, I found a compass (the kind for drawing circles) on my dad's desk. My mom was the only one who was home, so I asked her what it was for. She tried to show me, and I somehow ended up poking her pretty hard in the finger with the sharp part.. She had to go get a tetanus shot... embarrasment

silver_tears
My brother shot my dad in the ass with his air-rifle hysterical
And I think that labour is a type of pain, and we're all a result of that. laughing out loud

Personally I don't think I've hurt my parents much erm
I'm what you call a good kid, so they trust me and all, and I don't lie or anything to them. There was this one phase I went through though that I didn't wanna be seen with my parents in public blink I was such a stupid kid stick out tongue But never physically that I remember confused

HockeyHorror
all(most) forms of philosophy/religion state to honor your father and mother.

no i would never hurt them no but my sister evil face

i shot her with paintball gun once (it was an accident shifty )

laughing out loud

but she shot me with air soft gun first sad laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
I've never physically hurt my parents...but I do get into arguments with my mom a lot, and when I'm angry I don't think before I speak, so I know that I've said some hurtful things while we were fighting...though afterwards I always feel really bad about it sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.