Rated the villians in a way Batman Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
It does seem to me that in the comics world, Villians are put in 3 areas.

Tops very good, Gives the hero problems almost evey time.

Mid, Not as good as the top guys, but gives a hero a run for his money

and Low, He should think about retiring.

Batman
Tops, Joker, TwoFace, Riddler(Lately he might get push to mid if he does not comeup with something soon) Bane, Mr Freeze, Ra Ghul

Mid Posion Ivy, Scarecrow, Ventriloruist and Scarface, Mad Hatter, Zsasz

Guys who should retire, Killer Month,(They still use him lol) Cluemaster, The Ratcatcher, Cavalier, FireFly, Maxie Zeus

And Spiderman has about the same ranks

Tops Green Goblin, Dr Ock

Mid, The guy who changes into other people,

Low, Maybe the rhino guy.

wuTa
its tough to rate batman/spider-man villians because they are all capable of beating batman or spider-man

Gregory
I'm not really up to speed on Spider Man villains, but most of Batman's villains--even the third rate ones--can be effective when handled right.

And didn't Killer Moth get turned into that insect monster durring Underworld Unleashed?

DarkCrawler
Yeah. Charaxes, by the demon Neron.
http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/4733/Charaxpage_graphics/charax_police.jpg

Ironman 66
um venom and carnage are in the top 2 idiot

bardock
yo stop calling people idiots

anyway mad hater is a cool name it reminds me of chappelles show the player haters ball

Kontraz
spider-man list needs ALOT of work, lol, but thats just my opinion. Also, scarcrow might not looks as "mid" in the future, since he's the villain in B.B...

Ironman 66
spidermans villians are way better then bats villians anyway

Joker1237
I favor Bats's Villians over Spiders, Joker, Twoface, Riddler, Catwoman, They are stars in there own right.

Kontraz
cant forget venom and carnage though... i know a lot of people are just crazy fanboys over them, and others think they are weak characters, but i still like em

Joker1237
There cool, they are about as big as Stars as Green Goblin and Dr Ock.

Batman's villians have more stars to peole who do not know comics.

Mane
And Spiderman has about the same ranks

Tops: Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, The Lizard, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter

Mid: Mysterio, Hydro-Man, Sandman, Molten Man, The Rhino, Cardiac, Carrion, Shriek, Doppleganger

Low: The Chameleon, Terrible Tinkerer, The Living Brain, Rocket Racer

its the Madhatter

Joker1237
Mane, That looks about right for Spider villians, But why put Chameleon low, should he be around the mid range??

Kontraz
shriek and doppleganger should be in low. Shriek has NEVER given spidey a run for his money.... And doppleganger is only good if manipulated by someone with a brain.

Asian Hulk
Doc Ock and the Penguin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.